Larry / Angelina

St.Lukes info to Embassy

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Because of a medical situation in the Philippines , we have to change our medical and interview plans . So I have a couple of questions that I hope I can get some help for .

#1) How many days does it take for St.Lukes to send info to Embassy ?

#2) We are going to ask CO if we can pick up the visa , so how long (days) does it take to be able to go back and get visa ?

basic outline is as follows..

Tue & Wed do medical ..

Fri have the interview..

Hopefully can pick up visa on Monday.

I know I am assuming alot here , but this is our best case senerio.

I hope someone has a answer.

Thanks to all

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

moved from k-1 forum to pi regional as all is specific to the pi region

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

hey the best thing to do is make a call to st luke and ask them. good luck.

abby n sheryl

Our time line for CR1 visa took only 5 months and 1 week or 156 days; from the filing the I-130 on the 03-12-2009 to Approval of NOA2 on the 05/13/2009, then Interview on the 08/18/2009 at Manila, Philippines. We had a daughter on the 11-12-2010 named AISHA JOY means HAPPY LIFE.a1_opt-1.jpga2_opt-1.jpga3_opt-1.jpg

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
Because of a medical situation in the Philippines , we have to change our medical and interview plans . So I have a couple of questions that I hope I can get some help for .

#1) How many days does it take for St.Lukes to send info to Embassy ? They usually do it by batch... Say all the medicals for the current week will be forwarded the following Monday. However, in my case, at the last minute I was able to change the interview date to the day after my medical, I just made sure that I informed the St. Luke's Releasing counter about it and they made me handcarry my passport to the embassy.

#2) We are going to ask CO if we can pick up the visa , so how long (days) does it take to be able to go back and get visa ? I'm not sure if this practice is still allowed by the USEM. The last I heard, they insist on courier delivery only. You can always try though. Give them at least 10 business days for your visa and packet pickup.

Tue & Wed do medical ..

Fri have the interview..

Thanks to all

Hope this helps. :D Good luck!

ppe47ozqawgdn.png

HappyDancer is a proud wife to a country boy in KY.

I-130 for Parents (Mom and Dad)

3.15.2014: Mailed I-130 Packet for Mom and Dad

3.21.2014: Received email notification with case # for both petitions; case forwarded to NBC for processing

3.21.2014: Check cashed

3.22.2014: Hard copy NOA1 received

4.08.2014: Both I-130 approved (notification received via email) - It only took three weeks!!!

4.11.2014: Received NOA2 approval notice in the mail.

5.01.2014: Called NVC to ask for status of paperwork. Advised they received both application on 4.28. Advised to call in 30 business days for an update.

6.02.2014: Email notification received from NVC that shows parents' NVC case number and instructions to pay AOS Fee and fill out DS 261.

6.03.2014: Paid AOS fee ($88 for both petitions)

N400:
4.26.2013: Mailed N400 Packet

5.21.2013: Biometrics

7.18.2013: Testing and Interview

9.25.2013: Oath Ceremony

Medical at St. Lukes:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/183224-experience-medical-at-st-lukes-extension-clinic/

K1 with K2 Visa Interview:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/184246-usem-interview-on-march-10-at-7am-approved/page__p__2728465#entry2728465

CFO:Review, tips and advise:
http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/186123-cforeview-tips-and-advise/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

#2) We are going to ask CO if we can pick up the visa , so how long (days) does it take to be able to go back and get visa ?

Tue & Wed do medical ..

Fri have the interview..

Thanks to all

as far as i know that USEM suggest to do the medical a week apart... in terms of picking up the visa i have read somewhere here in VJ or USEM website that you need to inform the consul who will be interviewing you but it is a 50-50 chance that you'll be able to pick up the visa. also, it will take 3-5 business days to process the visa itself... so just try asking st. lukes and also USEM/ consul. hope this helps...

K1 Timeline Visa

APRIL 8, 2009 - The Journey Begins....

1 DAY - USCIS Received Application

99 DAYS - I-129F Application Approved

114 DAYS - NVC Received Package

118 DAYS - Package left NVC

125 DAYS - USEM received package

138 DAYS - Medical Exam from April 8, 2009

147 DAYS - Interview Passed

174 DAYS - POE

AOS Timeline

JANUARY 8, 2010 - AOS Application Sent

11 DAYS – NOA Hardcopy Received (AOS, EAD, AP)

15 DAYS – Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

31 DAYS – Biometrics Appointment @ 12:00 pm

52 DAYS – EAD Approved

59 DAYS – Employment Authorization Card & Advance Parole (Travel Docs) Received

67 DAYS – Adjustment of Status Approved

1. usually, it takes 2-3 weeks for st. lukes to submit the result in embassy. however, you can inform slec that you will have the interview on friday, so they can just give you the result and you must bring it in the interview or they can prioritize your result. in addition, even you had your interview and passed the interview, the visa will not be issued unless the medical result is with the embassy.

2. i'm not sure about the pick up of visa. i heard that you can only pick up your visa if you have a good reason.

Tue & Wed do medical ..

Fri have the interview..

Thanks to all

Your time schedule sounds very tight..the more time you can allow between ST.Lukes and interview the better..but nothing is impossible..just less stress if you have looser schedule.. best luck to you.

once you find her..never let her go

6 trips to phili from 10-05 to 11-08

married CDO 11-18-08

I-130 sent 12-30-08

noa1 reciept 1-08-09

I-130 approved 6-14-09 Cal serv center NVC recieved 6-28-09

3032 choice sent 7-1-09

AOS fee bill generated 7-1-09

IV bill generated 7-7-09

IV bill credited 7-14-09

AOS bill credited 7-24-09

ds 230 sent to NVC 7-28-09

AOS 864 sent to NVC 7-28-09

ds 230 & 864 recieved 8-5-09 priority/cert. mail

case completed 8-13-09

St. Lukes 10-6, 10-7 - 09' she passed :)

Interview date US embassy Manila 10-23-09..visa refused "additional NBI "aka" needed"

additional NBI aka submitted 10-26-09

VISA arrived via AIR21 to CDO 11-03-09

Wife arrives USofA 11-17-09 Our journey a to z 4.6 years

Wife's SSN card arrives 11-28-09

Wife's Green card arrives 12-05-09...faster than expected

removal of conditions

I-751 app file date 8-18-11 CSC

NOA receipt 8-20-11

I-797c biometrics 9-28-11

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.