Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower

About thekfc

  • Rank
    Gold Member
  • Birthday August 23
  • Member # 88950

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State
    New York

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    Naturalization (approved)
  • Place benefits filed at
    Vermont Service Center
  • Local Office
    New York City NY
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

4,306 profile views
  1. Give them exactly what they ask for: Your Tax return statement and the Installment payment agreement. Certificate of Good Standing. That is how they stated to send the RFE so send it that way. Make sure that you have some form/type of tracking showing that it was delivered & when.
  2. Once/since you successfully registered (with your Taxpayer Identification number) all relevant information should be available (tax record, IPA, amount owed, amount already paid, etc, ).
  3. Have you tried registering online/creating an account with the NY Tax dept? https://www.tax.ny.gov/online/ https://www.tax.ny.gov/pay/ipa/ Once you registered you can get/print the required document as your payment plan should be in there.
  • Create New...