Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About candypaint1002

  • Rank
  • Member # 419358

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. My husband's I-140 was approved and we're looking to file I-485 to adjust status. He is already in the US on a F1 visa. I'm a Canadian citizen and currently live outside of the US. We don't want to go the IVP route because we don't know how long it would take and we would rather not to be separated apart. I'm just wondering if I'm able to adjust my status by entering the US using my Canadian passport on a B-2 status (according to my I-94 from my previous trips)? We're planning to adjust after 90 days from my arrival date to avoid complications. If it helps, we've been married for over 2 years and I had multiple trips to the US for the past 4 years. Thanks for the help.
  • Create New...