Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


About Aidee

  • Rank
    Junior Member
  • Member # 224829

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • City
  • State

Immigration Info

  • Immigration Status
    K-1 Visa
  • Place benefits filed at
    California Service Center
  • Local Office
    Chicago IL
  • Country

Immigration Timeline & Photos

Recent Profile Visitors

1,291 profile views

Single Status Update

See all updates by Aidee

  1. hello i need desperate help.i did k1 visa for mu now husband. i also did the change of status and my husband got his social security card and authorization of work and last week he just got his 2 year permit.  My husband is not happy with me and we are no longer living together. we have a 20 year difference in age. he says no but i think he used me for visa. Is there a way that i can still withdraw this process or is it too late. also after receiving his 2 year permit how long will he get his 10 year visa green card and if we are not together can he still get it. 

    1. Merrytooth


      You have already been advised to pull your I-864 in July 20th thread, so that he won't get his 2 year conditional green card.

      Obviously you did nothing, hence your current predicament.


      All you can do now is divorce him and move on with your life.

      Close any joint financial accounts you have with him.


      He can file for his own removal of condition (I-751) after divorce, as long as he provides evidences of bona fide marriage.


      Remember you signed the I-864 for him, so your I-864 obligations do not end when you divorce him.


  • Create New...