I hope you guys are having a fabulous day! Thanks ahead for the help!
Here is our story:
My ROC is still pending and we are running out of the patience. Since this year July 25th will be the 3rd anniversary of the green card, my husband and I decide to start the journey of N 400. We are planning to send the package on 26th April. I kinda remember we can apply 90 days prior the anniversary date. Is that correct? Also, will pending ROC be an issue here?
We''ve collected quite a bit of evidence and documents during these years. However, as far as I understand, we do not need to present all the documents until the N 400 interview ?
Anyways, here is our checklist, please let us know if we are missing something!
· My completed form N-400
· Form G-1145 E-notification of Application Acceptance
· Two identical color photos
· A photocopy of both sides of my Permanent Resident Card
· A check in the amount of $725 made payable to US Department of Homeland Security
· A copy of my spouse birth certificate & passport photo and signature pages
· Our marriage certificate
· A copy of the divorce decree from my spouse’s prior marriage
· Joint IRS tax transcripts for years 2015, 2016, and 2017.
· Joint health insurance since 2015
· A copy of joint ownership of our current address: property deed and annual property tax assessments since 2015
· 6 official joint bank account statements of XXX from January 2015 to the Present
· 7 monthly statements of our joined credit card account from 2016 to present
· 4 monthly statements of our joined XXX BANK account from 2015 to present