miles

Another boaring day for me...

240 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

:PHi! There are many people here in Vj who are staying only at home waiting for the AOS approval or EAD that still No work and just stay at home.And I am the ONE of it. Lol.Or ...Some are bored too at work... you can share too your daily routine .

I am soooo... bored that is why I made this topic....Can you share with me & VJ'rs your daily routine also...

My Monday to Friday Daily Routine(boring.....boring...boring)

1)I wake up in the morning to prepare food for my hubby's lunch box.

2)prepare breakfast

3)prepare my hubby's clothes

4)wakin' up my hubby

5)eat breakfast with hubby

6)chat in yahoo

7)check case status on line

8)log on to Visa Journey

9)lunch in front of computer

10)watch TV if bored in VJ

11)take a nap

12)cleaning the room

13)Dancing(physical fitness)

14)walkin' in the park

15)cook dinner

16)logoff on Vj

17)yahoo chat

18)Dinner with hubby

19)take a bath

20) lovingloving time with hubby

GOODNIGHT!

Friday Night: Yay! my favourite day! TGF.Out for dinner and drinking!

Saturday: Shopping at the mall with hubby

Sunday:Go to church and buy foods in Super market for the whole week :P

:DSince I have accomplished my AOS probably next year I will find a job and start to woRk .Anyway..Goodluck to us with boaring days like this and I hope "2009" will be a great year for us!!!!

AND NO BORING DAYS ANY MORE!!!!

Miles :D

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

quite boring here too

post_hole_borer1.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Another boaring day...

Mead_wild_boar.JPG

:lol::lol::lol: GOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY..COZ' i MISPELLED THE BORE TO BOAR...HAHAHAH...ANYWAY..IT MAKES ME LAUGH...FUNNY...CAN ANYONE DELETE MY TOPIC...???? :lol::lol::lol:

Took you long enough :P:lol:

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
Another boaring day...

Mead_wild_boar.JPG

:lol::lol::lol: GOT WHAT YOU WANT TO SAY..COZ' i MISPELLED THE BORE TO BOAR...HAHAHAH...ANYWAY..IT MAKES ME LAUGH...FUNNY...CAN ANYONE DELETE MY TOPIC...???? :lol::lol::lol:

pm a mod or admin and request they make your first post invisible, then the whole topic will disappear. or you can just ask for it to be locked and start a new one with correct spelling :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
quite boring here too

post_hole_borer1.jpg

Yeah Charles..it's boring cuz' I can't attached pictures like you do...I am soooo...stupid!!!!

posting_for_dummies.jpeg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline
Yeah Charles..it's boring cuz' I can't attached pictures like you do...I am soooo...stupid!!!![/size][/b]

Charles - I don't think he got it. :lol:

i don't either. i thought it was a she?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Yeah Charles..it's boring cuz' I can't attached pictures like you do...I am soooo...stupid!!!![/size][/b]

Charles - I don't think he got it. :lol:

i don't either. i thought it was a she?

Oops :)

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Timeline
Another boaring day...

Mead_wild_boar.JPG

pm a mod or admin and request they make your first post invisible, then the whole topic will disappear. or you can just ask for it to be locked and start a new one with correct spelling :P

:blink:Anyway...just ignore it and I am making an apologized...really I mispelled alot..cuz..i am really stupid and clumsy sometimes making a lot of typo...hahahha... :wacko:

Timeline
quite boring here too

post_hole_borer1.jpg

Yeah Charles..it's boring cuz' I can't attached pictures like you do...I am soooo...stupid!!!!

posting_for_dummies.jpeg

:lol::lol::lol: FUNNY!!! Now no more boaring day :lol::lol:because of dummies like me :crying: