lovedolphins

Any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center

693 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi there,

Have there been any recent approvals out of the Texas Service Center for I-751's?

My application date is February 28, and I know the USCIS website states they are working on applications dated January 13, however I haven't seen ANY approvals out of the TSC of late...

:unsure:

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Panama
Timeline

We submitted ours on February 6 and still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAY & YAZMINA

Service Center. Texas Service Center

Consulate Panama

I 129 Sent 2004-6-29

First Noa 2004-7-02

Second Noa 2004-8-24

nvc 2004-9-7

Received Packet 3 -2004-9-27

Received Packet e 2004-9-27

Interview Date 2004-10-26

Date Visa received 2004-11-01

Date entry to us. 2004-11-05

Date of marriage 2004-11-22

Filed AOS, 2004-12-11

NOA for AOS,,Biometrics 2005-01-11

Biometrics 2005-01-26

AOS INTERVIEW MAY 06

GREEN CARD RECEIVED MAY 27

Mailed I-751 to the TSC on February 6,2007

Case received February 8,2007

I-797C for her son. February 16,2007

Biometric Receipts February 17,2007

3/1/07-Recieved I-797 for Yazmina and Alberto

3/2/07-Biometric Letter Received

3/15/07-Biometrics completed

11/7/07- Case Approved-10 year green card ordered

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Kee-rist. I'd mentioned yesterday that we hadn't seen anybody with an NOA later than January been approved in TSC, but thought maybe it was because those with February/March NOAs just hadn't been here for a while. Now I know that those people in the Dallas area who work for TSC have better things to do, like, for example, picking their noses and watching the grass grow. No wonder USCIS is sending I-751s from TSC to CSC. Doesn't matter how much USCIS increased the fees; TSC will always be the same. These country clowns have proven time and again that they can't cut the mustard. May their pickup trucks spontaneously explode.

Meh

Timeline
This is really, really pathetic. Why didn't they just send the petitions to CSC?

Why do we have to wait - and WAIT - AND WAIT - for nothing?

:angry:

Give your NOA date, if you don't hear within the next couple of weeks, then we'll know they've really fallen behind. Actually, we may know by the end of this week, when the new processing times come out. If they stay at January 13 or move up less than a month, we'll know that they've slowed down.

Wonder where all that new fee money they're getting is going?

Meh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
This is really, really pathetic. Why didn't they just send the petitions to CSC?

Why do we have to wait - and WAIT - AND WAIT - for nothing?

:angry:

I've projected my wait time out to about mid-November to hear something, I personally didn't expect this to be a prompt part of the process.

You should hear something soon, like James said! :):thumbs:

*Cheryl -- Nova Scotia ....... Jerry -- Oklahoma*

Jan 17, 2014 N-400 submitted

Jan 27, 2014 NOA received and cheque cashed

Feb 13, 2014 Biometrics scheduled

Nov 7, 2014 NOA received and interview scheduled

MAY IS NATIONAL STROKE AWARENESS MONTH
Educate Yourself on the Warning Signs of Stroke -- talk to me, I am a survivor!

"Life is as the little shadow that runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset" ---Crowfoot

The true measure of a society is how those who have treat those who don't.

Hi

I haven't heard from them since I had my biometrics in Dec 2006... Also I haven't seen any approved cases since June 19, 2007... So I don't know what's going on over TSC..!!! Whenever I call USCIS, I get the same thing..(wait for another 4 weeks then call back) FYI, I wasn't able to talk to any of the USCIS officers..!!

How can we get some info about our pending cases or how can we talk to somebody in TSC instead of talking to a computer? and is the Info pass thing on USCIS site worth to try???

What are the procedures to follow in case my case is still pending after one year eligibility to work and travel overseas? I mean is there another option or procedure to follow to extent your temporary residency and be legal???

If you guys have any info about these issues, please provide me with what you know.

I appreciate your help very much..

thx

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

nelem and sahir,

Just curious if you two went through AOS previous to removing conditions, I know some people get different visas that don't need AOS. Anyways, I was curious if you had any previous delays due to background/name checks? My husband had a delay of AOS approval due to the name check, and I was curious if that would delay approval when lifting conditions as well.

Have either of you contacted you local Senators or Congressmen? We contacted our Senator's office during our AOS process, and they helped us very much.

Edited by designermedusa

((Success))

Filed: Timeline

Hi Designermedusa,

My AOS took them one year to approve it from the day I applied. according to an immigration officer that I spoke with few months back, she said, they do namecheck when you apply for AOS, Lifting condition, and Naturalization.

I'll try to contact my congressman about my case very soon, and hopfully it wil work out.

Thank you for your suggestion

nelem and sahir,

Just curious if you two went through AOS previous to removing conditions, I know some people get different visas that don't need AOS. Anyways, I was curious if you had any previous delays due to background/name checks? My husband had a delay of AOS approval due to the name check, and I was curious if that would delay approval when lifting conditions as well.

Have either of you contacted you local Senators or Congressmen? We contacted our Senator's office during our AOS process, and they helped us very much.

My AOS was smooth.. I mean it took me about 7 months to be approved. You maybe right about the name check process but it is still taking to long to run a background check on my name and stuff...!

In addition, I don't know if contacting local senator or congressman, it may take forever to see one of them...!!

probably, this will be my last option.

Timeline

As the USCIS implies on the processing times page, if your NOA 1 date was before January 13 (as of mid-July) and you still haven't been approved, you probably have other problems with your petition (RFEs, etc.).

Meh

As the USCIS implies on the processing times page, if your NOA 1 date was before January 13 (as of mid-July) and you still haven't been approved, you probably have other problems with your petition (RFEs, etc.).

I beleive I sent the stuff they requested and I got my NOA1 10 days after I sent my application. I also had my BIO on time and every was fine. I remember when we first applied for K-1 at the TSC and it took us about 9 months to be approved. Now we are experiencing the exact same thing... DELAYS and more DELAYS.

I am hoping I can hear something very soon...

I do have a question: is there anyway to request another extension if the case is still pending after the one year extension is expired...? Or maybe go to local INS and stamp the passport???

Thank you again.

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Somebody? Anybody?

No one has reported an approval out of TSC for two months, at least according to the timelines here. Seems like the bunch of us who filed at TSC in the months before they started transferring I-751s on July 1 have fallen into a black hole.

Meh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.