Alexander De Ridder

Question about my RFE

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline

I didn't know that they needed my birth certificate for the I-129F ? They got Clara's.

Did i overlook something when we submitted our petition?

If not, then what does it mean that they are asking for this evidence?

On a relieved note, thats the ONLY thing they asked about in the RFE

Edited by Alexander De Ridder

Visa Journey Completed: Permanent US Resident since February 2009!

Thank you for googl'ing my name!

Contact me anytime for your internet development or marketing needs!

Filed: Timeline
I didn't know that they needed my birth certificate for the I-129F ? They got Clara's.

they have been RFEing for that a lot lately, but it's not on the required list.

Filed: Timeline

Alexander De Ridder,

You didn't overlook anything. This was a common RFE a few years back, the anecdotal evidence is that it's becoming common again.

Yup, you're at the CSC.

Yodrak

Alexander- I have seen 2 other posting for the same RFE. At least its an easy piece of evidence to send in after being owrried they wanted something else. right? I did not send on ein either and amm hoping I do not have the same adjudicator! Yikes!

Sophia

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Alexander- I have seen 2 other posting for the same RFE. At least its an easy piece of evidence to send in after being owrried they wanted something else. right? I did not send on ein either and amm hoping I do not have the same adjudicator! Yikes!

Sophia

Hmm... I am seeing several of these posts of people getting RFE's for not sending the beneificiary's BC.. Well, I just sent out my I-129F packet about 2 weeks ago (9/18) and I got my NOA1 now. However, I also did not include my SO's BC... so I guess we all may as well receive RFE's too? Btw, my case is now at the CSC (I sent it to NSC, but they transferred it over to CSC).

*sigh* :unsure:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.