rizthomson

assembling the I-751 package..

15 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: India
Timeline

Hello VJ friends.....

my 10yr GC production was orderd....

I just want to share the info about how i assembled my package...

I used ACCO fasteners in the top of my package to hold together my package...... and then i labeled it at the bottom.... as in the pic shown below.

riz :thumbs:

post-25090-1246677877_thumb.jpg

IR5- Mother CIS (mom currently residing in UAE)

Jan 10, 2011 NOA 1 receipt

***********GOT RFE since my birth certificate was made after 29 years.********

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

NVC Case Number and IIN Received, E-mails Exchanged : 08-03-2011

DS-3032 E-mail sent by Beneficiary: 08-03-2011

DS 3032 approved 08/10/11

IV & AOS bill payed 08/12/11

NVC receivd AOS & IV package 09/12/11

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

now NVC wants to see my original marriage certificate and birth certificate.

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

VISA granted...... 1/24/2012 thank you JESUS

Hello VJ friends.....

I used

ACCO fasteners in the top of my package to hold together my package...... and then i labeled it at the bottom.... as in the pic shown below.

That's pretty impressive. I just mailed mine today.

Hello VJ friends.....

I used

ACCO fasteners in the top of my package to hold together my package...... and then i labeled it at the bottom.... as in the pic shown below.

When I submitted my petition they ripped all the tabs off the bottom.

Edited by Haole

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Filed: Other Timeline

Well, that's very nice looking.

I used ACCO fasteners when I filed the I-129F. I used them again for I-485, I-864, I-765 and the I-131.

When it came time to file for ROC, I thought I recalled reading (somewhere) that USCIS didn't want the ACCO fasteners anymore. But I couldn't really confirm it.

Anywho, when we filed the I-751, we just copied off all our evidence and placed an itemized cover sheet on the front of the pile. Then I slapped a great big black fastener to the top of it all. No dividers no nothing. No hole punching - no ACCO fastener.

Must have worked. Wes has the card.

I must say, I did have the occasional vision of the whole pile sliding out all over the floor in a USCIS sorting room if they weren't careful when removing the clip............. :P

Edited by rebeccajo

When it came time to file for ROC, I thought I recalled reading (somewhere) that USCIS didn't want the ACCO fasteners anymore. But I couldn't really confirm it.

I remember reading that here (see tip #3) after I filed my AOS stuff and feeling better about the fact I couldn't be bothered to use ACCO fasteners! :D I actually did use one (for the first time ever) this time, though, and did the thing with the tabs like the OP. Also made a sheet of little stickers with my A# on them and stuck one to each page, to stop me having those nightmares over the huge pile of docs getting dropped on the floor and not being identifiable as mine anymore.

2005 - We met

2006 - Filed I-129F

2007 - K-1 issued, moved to US, completed AOS (a busy year, immigration-wise)

2009 - Conditions lifted

2010 - Will be naturalising. Buh-bye, USCIS! smile.png

Filed: Other Timeline

I remember reading that here (see tip #3) after I filed my AOS stuff and feeling better about the fact I couldn't be bothered to use ACCO fasteners! :D I actually did use one (for the first time ever) this time, though, and did the thing with the tabs like the OP. Also made a sheet of little stickers with my A# on them and stuck one to each page, to stop me having those nightmares over the huge pile of docs getting dropped on the floor and not being identifiable as mine anymore.

Whoa!

That's a pretty authoritative source for how to put your packet together!

Timeline

thats a good one...pasting the A#"s on each page....

I am sure that in my case, putting the acco fasteners at the top and labeling at the bottom really helped the slow-moving VSC officials... :star:

So friends...make sure that whatever you do....your package should be intact...and it should contain all the possible support evidence you can gather.....label them for the sake of officials...and PRAY.

riz

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

Case Complete 10/11/2011 (NO interview in November or Dec@ ABU DHABI consulate )

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

should i place/fasten everything with the acco fastener including the ROC application or just fasten the evidence and separate the application?

thanks

thats a good one...pasting the A#"s on each page....

I am sure that in my case, putting the acco fasteners at the top and labeling at the bottom really helped the slow-moving VSC officials... :star:

So friends...make sure that whatever you do....your package should be intact...and it should contain all the possible support evidence you can gather.....label them for the sake of officials...and PRAY.

riz

Timeline
should i place/fasten everything with the acco fastener including the ROC application or just fasten the evidence and separate the application?

thanks

i put the acco fastener on everything including the ROC application, dont forgot the cover letter on the top...

the check was the only thing not fastened...just used paper clip.

:star: riz :star:

June 29, 2011 NOA 2

NVC-

AOS approved 09/22/11

GOT RFE .... 09/28/2011

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.