Roka22

Oath Letter for January Los angles Ceremony?

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi,

We are still waiting for the oath letter...just wondering if they already mailed out the January ceremony letters in Los Angeles. If anyone has any information, I would appreciate it.

Hi,

We are still waiting for the oath letter...just wondering if they already mailed out the January ceremony letters in Los Angeles. If anyone has any information, I would appreciate it.

I passed my interview on November 20th and was told I should get one within 6 weeks for the January ceremony. Still nothing. THis Thursday will be six weeks. I assume due to holidays etc it may not come until early January.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I had my interview on 11/07/08 and was told I would get my letter in 4 weeks or less.

After 5 weeks I made an InfoPass appointment and found out, that my oath date was set for 01/29/09, but that they wouldn't mail out the letters until close to the ceremony.

I got my letter today, so I am sure yours will be in the mail soon.

I-751 (Removal of conditions)

03-18-07 filled for removal of conditions

04-09-07 received notice of action

04-13-07 received biometrics appointment

05-01-07 biometrics appointment

05-08-07 received status card is in production

05-10-07 received status approval letter has been sent

05-14-07 received new 10 year permanent resident card in mail.

06-15-08 Applied for Naturalization

11-07-08 Naturalization Interview

01-29-09 Oath Ceremony

DONE!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.