babybunny

CALLING ALL GOING THOUGH ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN- OFF TOPIC

1,982 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

Hi.. sisters and brothers. since the old stuff is gone. we get to start anew.

please rember we share all the goodnews here, badnews here, favorite foods, we can complain here. anything relating to the ISL embassy feel free to post here or in our main thread in the regional forums.

sorry about this crash .. its ok . so rember keep this thread alive. post all you want!!!

here is the old ISL link...

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=59766

shon.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

peace be to all of you.

Daniel

:energetic:

Ana (Mexico) ------ Daniel (California)(me)

---------------------------------------------

Sept. 11, 2004: Got married (civil), in Mexico :D

July 23, 2005: Church wedding

===============================

K3(I-129F):

Oct. 28, 2004: Mailed I-129F.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Nov. 3, 2004: NOA1!!!!

Nov. 5, 2004: Check Cashed!!

zzzz deep hibernationn zzzz

May 12, 2005 NOA2!!!! #######!!! huh???

off to NVC.

May 26, 2005: NVC approves I129F.

CR1(I-130):

Oct. 6, 2004: Mailed I-130.

~USPS, First-Class, Certified Mail, Rtn Recpt ($5.80)

Oct. 8, 2004: I-130 Delivered to CSC in Laguna Niguel.

~Per USPS website's tracking tool.

Oct. 12, 2004 BCIS-CSC Signs for I-130 packet.

Oct. 21, 2004 Check cashed!

Oct. 25, 2004 NOA1 (I-130) Go CSC!!

Jan. 05, 2005 Approved!!!! Off to NVC!!!!

NVC:

Jan. 05, 2005 ---> in route from CSC

Jan. 12, 2005 Case entered system

Jan. 29, 2005 Received I-864 Bill

Jan. 31, 2005 Sent Payment to St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 01, 2005 Wife received DS3032(Choice of Agent)

Feb. 05, 2005 Payment Received in St. Louis(I864)

Feb. 08, 2005 Sent DS3032 to Portsmouth NH

Feb. 12, 2005 DS3032 Received by NVC

Mar. 04, 2005 Received IV Bill

Mar. 04, 2005 Sent IV Bill Payment

Mar. 08, 2005 Received I864

Mar. 19, 2005 Sent I864

Mar. 21, 2005 I864 Received my NVC

Apr. 18, 2005 Received DS230

Apr. 19, 2005 Sent DS230

Apr. 20, 2005 DS230 received by NVC (signed by S Merfeld)

Apr. 22, 2005 DS230 entered NVC system

Apr. 27, 2005 CASE COMPLETE

May 10, 2005 CASE SENT TO JUAREZ

Off to Cd. Juarez! :D

calls to NVC: 6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, American Consulate:

Apr. 27, 2005 case completed at NVC.

May 10, 2005 in route to Juarez.

May 25, 2005 Case at consulate.

-- Legal Disclaimer:What I say is only a reflection of what I did, going to do, or may do; it may also reflect what I have read others did, are going to do, or may do. What you do or may do is what you do or may do. You do so or may do so strictly out of your on voilition; or follow what a lawyer advised you to do, or may do. Having said that: have a nice day!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well I am glad to see we are back up and running again. Hope to learn the new format :P

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Hi Guys,,,,,

I'm still learning the new format and search features.. :D

woohoo change is good (I think)

Inshaallah - good news for all this week!

11-08-05 Interview

11-08-05 A/R with full set of fingerprints

12-23-05 45 day minimum - only fingerprints are back

12-30-05 Still waiting for results at DOS

01-23-06 I-130 Approved (via email on Friday the 13th) (Got to NVC 2/6/06)

01-27-06 Still Waiting - 80th day of A/R

02-08-06 You have got to be kidding me.......

02-16-06 Receive letter from Embassy to return with emails and passports! (DOS complete 1/12/06)

02-19-06 Flight from Karachi to Islamabad

02-21-06 Drops off recent chats and old passport at Embassy

02-21-06 Embassy Issues Visa!!! YaaaaFreeeakinHooo!

02-22-06 Flight from ISL to Karachi (dont get me started on why they could not just hand him his passport yesterday)

02-23-06 - Argue with AMEX for an hour to make them look for the embassy shipment

02-28-06 - He's here..... now off to AOS!

05-12-06 - EAD Card Received

07-23-06 - After 10 weeks, SSN in hand!

07-25-06 - AOS Interview

07-25-06 - AOS 'semi-approved' waiting FBI name check GRR!!

09-23-06 - Welcome Notice in the Mail!!!

08-04-08 NOA 1 Removing Conditions

08-28-08 Bio Appt

01-02-09 Nothing, not even a touch! I was really hoping one step would go smooth.

01-27-09 CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED!!! Yaahoo, finally!!! Next Step Naturalization.

11-09-09 N-400 Delivered - Phoenix

03-16-10 Oath Ceremony - Denver CO - DONE! DONE! DONE!

Don't ask me anything, I'm making this up as I go along

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks Shon I was sure there was some way around it. My ticker was corrupted and I let it go for now. May or may not try and add. I am still trying to move around on here and learn the new format.

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~ welcome to a new week ~~~~~~~~~

last week we had good news comming from ISL. jess finally visa in hand. congrats Jess you Rock!

Jenny and Sadia I pray all is going well with you!!!!!

I hope Mary and Cindi get visa in hand this week .I pray I get case compleate!!!!

Omid, Shelia, Julie,freeni, Laney, michigan, perdesi, Zr, A1t.DUDE < someting > and to all those waiting - I pray all of you get visas in hand this week or postive new that you are so anxiously waiting for. lets all pray we get movement on our cases..

MO, DEAN, JUNAID, JOEL, DOOD.... please post offten. we need your support to!!!!!

please excuse me if I forget to put your name. I will start a list here soon so I can include everyone in weekly postings.

shon.gif

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

umm, what happeened? where did all the old topics go?!!?!?!?

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

3/12/07 - USPS confirms delivery

3/13/07 - Check clears bank

3/21/07 - Reciept for BioMetrics Fee

~~~~~~~~~ ISL CHEERLEADING LIST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this list is everyone active, inactive and waiting to be active on this thread. its our encouragement list. its a simple no frills list.. ok..its away of tracking those on AR and those waiting to be reunited. those that are Reunited. and those expecting babies!!!

if you see errors let me know. if you want to be added –deleted- updates etc.. or maybe even a special message attached to your name just let me know.!!!!! Also your name may apprear more than once.

Sometimes you may have 2 interviews pending or you may have something else in the mix. Its ok!!

Please everyone - it takes each one of you to keep the list and this thread alive!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ISL cheerleading List. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New sisters and brothers welcome!!!

Sheila

AR

Cindishah

Shonjaved

Omid

Mary

Sheila

Laney

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne

Psoft

Unsure list…unsure of your status. Please inform me so I can update you !!!

Freenie

Pending home comings

Jenny

Jess

reunited

Us & pakistan

US1416

Dood wala

In other Exciting news!!!!

Sadia .. is expecting!!!!!!!!

umm, what happeened? where did all the old topics go?!!?!?!?

Junaid .. .there was a massive server crash friday night.. so I had to restart this thread.

we could not wait for you and US1416 to start it for us.. :crying:

old threads

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.php?showtopic=59766

http://www.visajourney.com/forums2/index.p...10entry901679

shon.gif

FROM OMID.....

I posted earlier and it disappeared now with all the technical probs... here goes again...

I called DOS earlier this morning for an update on my fiance's case (he had his interview on jan. 6th) ... Barbara (who was very nice) asked me what the consulate told him at the end... I said they told him his case needs admin processing and that they will be in touch in maybe 3-4 weeks but if we don't hear in 45 days to call for an update... she said well then the case is under review at the consulate and basically to hang tight for their call... I asked what checks were requested... she said that if any checks, then they must be internal b/c no clearances were requested through Washington... I know what she meant literally but does anyone know what this means about the case????? Could it be that they just haven't submitted the requests yet and it'll take an eternity to get through this... has anyone else had their case stay there for review??? Could it be, dare I say, something positive in that it could mean we'll be done sooner than later????

FROM MARY!

Omid,

AP is in house processing and no one will tell you anything. I am in this as well. They can then order AR if they wish later. There is no way to get any information and senators cannot help us at this time until it has went on for length of time. I have been on AP since 12/12. Please stay strong and pray about it is all we can do.

Mary

I moved this over here because it was a new posting...

shon.gif

UPdated list.... If anyone need me to make changes let me know....

ALi. you are added....:)

~~~~~~~~~ ISL CHEERLEADING LIST~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this list is everyone active, inactive and waiting to be active on this thread. its our encouragement list. its a simple no frills list.. ok..its away of tracking those on AR and those waiting to be reunited. those that are Reunited. and those expecting babies!!!

if you see errors let me know. if you want to be added –deleted- updates etc.. or maybe even a special message attached to your name just let me know.!!!!! Also your name may apprear more than once.

Sometimes you may have 2 interviews pending or you may have something else in the mix. Its ok!!

Please everyone - it takes each one of you to keep the list and this thread alive!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ISL cheerleading List. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New sisters and brothers welcome!!!

Sheila

AR

Cindishah

Shonjaved

Omid

Mary

Sheila

Laney

alikalamazoo - I am sorry please forgive me :(

Waiting for interviews!!!!

Julieanne

Psoft

Unsure list…unsure of your status. Please inform me so I can update you !!!

Freenie

Pending home comings

Jenny

Jess

reunited

Us & pakistan

US1416

Dood wala

In other Exciting news!!!!

Sadia .. is expecting!!!!!!!!

shon.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

WOW, im gone for few days, and today as well and VJ house gets cleaned and rearranged :D

Update: called embassy transfered me 3 times, finally got to talk to a lady , asked a few questions, who are you , when is his birthdate yada.. said they are sending out a letter asking him to bring said letter and passport to the embassy for ,,,,you guessed it.. VISA STAMP :dance:

Mary, site lost your email to me, my reply: salaam, anytime, dont mention it, keep the faith

Sadia: Looking good (F) Dont sweat it, enjoy

Shon : Oh behave

peace out, hope to visit with you tomorrow

ALLAH HAFIZ

Cindi

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.