Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

Thank you sister for the vote of confidence. Sige na nga, here's the link: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSi...93_517518314110

Note: No password is required to access the album, just press "View Slideshow"

happy viewing.... sabay tago <hides>

love the pics! thanks for sharing... :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Fely and I have finally made it to California. Our plane landed late last night (Monday). Immigration was fairly easy and quick (maybe 10 minutes after initial fingerprinting). Gary and Fely

Congrats and welcome.gif

to the U.S. Fely... She will adapt soon and I'm sure she will be just fine because you will be there to help her. Have fun!

Thank you sister for the vote of confidence. Sige na nga, here's the link: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSi...93_517518314110

congratulations.gif

on your weding again!!! Nice photos! The groom and bride looks very happy-> handsome and beautiful!!! The flowers don't look "fake" and the "no" waist line problem is hardly noticeable (if you did not mention it)... :blush: Thanks for sharing Ate Cora!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Fely and I have finally made it to California. Our plane landed late last night (Monday). Immigration was fairly easy and quick (maybe 10 minutes after initial fingerprinting).

Gary and Fely

Congratz and happy birthday Gary - glad to see you home with your wife, what a happy birthday celebration you have now...!

Welcome to America Fely! (F)

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Sister Cora, you are beautiful for me and the rest of your Manila Thread family :luv: ..so , no matter what tease your sister make we WANT THE PICTURES!!!!!!! :dance:

Thanks sister..we are all view the weddings slideshow happily!! :):star:

Wow, you are all great ! The groom and your son (binata na pala sya noh?) are both dashing on their barong.. :thumbs: and oh..the bride is simply radiant and elegant on her wedding gown! We can tell the joy and happiness you both have..hmmm..mukhang bumata ka mare ah..you really look great!..wonder why? :devil::P

(F)

Edited by LuzyC

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Gary (StarProg),

I'm so happy for you and Fely. The 3 of us VJ old-timers (Jazzy, myself, and yourself) have made it through inspite of all the obstacles thrown our way. Love conquers all and the US Embassy!!! Yehey!!!

Well, I'm just glad that you are doing wonderful and moving forward with the process as well as your new life... Your sister is a riot!!! :devil:

Sheriff, you should read everything that she wrote about my flowers and my waistline :crying: . She is the devil personified :devil: Hahaha but we are a family of "she-devils" anyway so no hard feelings.

Sister Cora, you are beautiful for me and the rest of your Manila Thread family :luv: ..so , no matter what tease your sister make we WANT THE PICTURES!!!!!!! :dance:

You are amazing!

Congratulations and best wishes!

Timeline

congrats to you ate cora! beautiful pictures for a very beautiful couple :dance:

336767qpblyas9af.gif

the opinions that i express in this website are my own and are not legal advise...thank you...

06/18/12: I-130 for parents approved

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - with MNL# assigned for both parents & agent registration (DS-3032)

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - requesting for AOS (Affidavit of Support) processing fee for $88.00

click here for my parents I-130 Journey

Timeline

hi fellow vj'ers!

i had my early medical at SLEC last july 16-17, supposedly i am scheduled on july 30 but i prefer taking it earlier so that my anxiety will be lesser and all i would think about would be my upcoming interview..

i woke up early last monday but the taxi driver don't know where SLEC is located, so i arrived around 8AM..it wasn't easy and not a walk in the park at all! but the step by step procedure the guard gave me when i came in was very helpful plus the guide i got from visajourney..i finished around 5:45 in the afternoon and they asked me to return the next day at 1:30..

so the next day, i arrived at SLEC at exactly 1pm and go directly to the 2nd floor for the vaccination..i was only called for the shots at exactly 2:30! :o well im afraid of needles but it wasn't as painless as i thought it would be..then they asked me to go at the ground floor and wait for my name to be called..at exactly 3:30 i was called by counter A and they asked for my passport and 2 copies of 2x2 photos and sign some forms..then again..i was asked to wait again..then i was called by quarter to 5 at counter D..the lady asked me some questions about the information i have provided in the forms i filled up on the first day..i think they are confirming that everything written there are correct and accurate...finally she gave my my vaccination record and my x-ray film! yehey!! according to the visajourney, this is a sign that i have passed the medical!! i'm so happy! :jest: when i got home i immediately told my fiance about it and he was also happy!! :jest:

the waiting is really killing me for those 2 days of medical but nevertheless i gained a lot of friends aside from bien(my vj twin) and jenneth are also there.. it was all worth it because it lessens my anxiety..and most of all to finally be with my one and only love :luv:

all i have to prepare and wait now is my interview...

the opinions that i express in this website are my own and are not legal advise...thank you...

06/18/12: I-130 for parents approved

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - with MNL# assigned for both parents & agent registration (DS-3032)

06/25/12: received email from USDOS - requesting for AOS (Affidavit of Support) processing fee for $88.00

click here for my parents I-130 Journey

Timeline
hi fellow vj'ers!

i had my early medical at SLEC last july 16-17, supposedly i am scheduled on july 30 but i prefer taking it earlier so that my anxiety will be lesser and all i would think about would be my upcoming interview..

i woke up early last monday but the taxi driver don't know where SLEC is located, so i arrived around 8AM..it wasn't easy and not a walk in the park at all! but the step by step procedure the guard gave me when i came in was very helpful plus the guide i got from visajourney..i finished around 5:45 in the afternoon and they asked me to return the next day at 1:30..

so the next day, i arrived at SLEC at exactly 1pm and go directly to the 2nd floor for the vaccination..i was only called for the shots at exactly 2:30! :o well im afraid of needles but it wasn't as painless as i thought it would be..then they asked me to go at the ground floor and wait for my name to be called..at exactly 3:30 i was called by counter A and they asked for my passport and 2 copies of 2x2 photos and sign some forms..then again..i was asked to wait again..then i was called by quarter to 5 at counter D..the lady asked me some questions about the information i have provided in the forms i filled up on the first day..i think they are confirming that everything written there are correct and accurate...finally she gave my my vaccination record and my x-ray film! yehey!! according to the visajourney, this is a sign that i have passed the medical!! i'm so happy! :jest: when i got home i immediately told my fiance about it and he was also happy!! :jest:

the waiting is really killing me for those 2 days of medical but nevertheless i gained a lot of friends aside from bien(my vj twin) and jenneth are also there.. it was all worth it because it lessens my anxiety..and most of all to finally be with my one and only love :luv:

congrats to us and to all the others who made it through their medical appointments. miss yah girl!!! i enjoyed being with you and bien even if we didnt have the time to really hang out outside SLEC. hope to meet u again soon.

Edited by 2_hearts_1_beat

K-1 Fiancee Visa

1-26-2007 - I-129F package sent to TSC

1-29-2007 -- I-129F received and signed for at 5:24 AM

2-05-2007 -- NOA1 issued

5-01-2007 -- Touched!

5-03-2007 -- NOA2!!!

5-04-2007 -- Touched!

5-16-2007 -- NVC received our case

6-25-2007 -- Packet 4 delivered by DHL!

7-16-2007 -- Early medical

7-27-2007 -- Medical

8-03-2007 -- Interview - APPROVED!

8-09-2007 -- Visa was delivered today!

9-12-2007 -- Flight to the U.S. [POE - Chicago]

10-18-2007 - U.S. Church Wedding in Ozark, Arkansas!

AOS

12-06-2007 - I-485 Notice of action

1-04-2008 -- Case was transferred to California

1-18-2008 -- Biometrics

1-28-2008 -- EAD received

5-15-2008 -- Touched (ordered card production and notice mailed welcoming as new permanent resident)

We can never say how our relationship would go and how long we'd stay together ... all i know is that even if we're miles apart, you're the sweetest piece of puzzle completing my heart.

Timeline
hi fellow vj'ers!

hi rea, as you have said if they give you the vaccination record and x-ray is a sign of passed. then what is the sign of not passing? if you dont mind me asking. just curious lol!! thanks in advance

hi rea, as you have said if they give you the vaccination record and x-ray is a sign of passed. then what is the sign of not passing? if you dont mind me asking. just curious lol!! thanks in advance

im not rea :unsure: but i think i can answer that Q, if they will ask you for another test like; xray (find out positive) or find your blood positive on something, asking you to be back on another day or giving you another sked (4 sputum), and other reasons that may cause delay of your interview especially if you're taking your med close to the interview date... nevertheless it doesnt mean you'll get deny or something... so i think it means you didnt pass "that day" and have to retake again, and when they will forward your passport and med record to the embassy then it means SLEC is done with you and everything is up to the embassy already :thumbs:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

hi fellow vj'ers!

...finally she gave my my vaccination record and my x-ray film! yehey!! according to the visajourney, this is a sign that i have passed the medical!! i'm so happy! :jest: when i got home i immediately told my fiance about it and he was also happy!! :jest:

Congrats Rea!!! :thumbs: And Good Luck on your upcoming interview!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

I haven't figured out how to post my wedding photos here so please bear with me. I'll figure it out when I find the time. Busy lang talaga. I will also start updating my long-neglected list.

Congratulations!!!!!

Thanks for posting the pictures of the wedding finally. You two look very happy together. Congratulations!!!! I must say I wanted to wait till July 7th for our Vegas wedding also, but Mir was wanting to get it done sooner so she can get her EAD filed and go to work. So bored being at home alone. Anyways...congrats again!

Which hotel that you can recommend me and how long did you get your marriage license? Did you have to make appointments or reservations first...ohhh sooo much questions, sowee. Huhuhu i think we can't make it before July 30, "sayang" hehehe. But we'll still try.

There are many great but reasonable hotels to choose from in Vegas. Depends on how much you want to spend and your taste. You may want to go to www.expedia.com to check them out.

Regarding the marriage license, just show up at the marriage bureau, no appointments required. You can get it in less than 30 minutes at:

Marriage Bureau

201 Clark Avenue

Las Vegas, Nevada 89155-1603

(702) 671-0600

Open daily 8am-12midnight including holidays

Fee: $55

Bring passport or IDs

For more info: http://www.co.clark.nv.us/clerk/marriage_information.htm

Another note about Vegas weddings.....If you are in a hurry to get your CERTIFIED marriage certificate so you can file AOS (like before the fees go up), you might have a problem. The marriage certificate has to be filed and recorded by the chapel first and they have up to 10 days to do that. Our chapel took only a couple of days though to file it. We did not try and pick it up in person, but in the mail it took us about 2 weeks to get it after we sent the request. I'm not sure if you can get it any faster if you go there in person, but unless the chapel files it within a few days and you are still there on your honeymoon, it might be a little tough to get it in person anyway.....assuming you don't live nearby.

Fely and I have finally made it to California.

Congratulations!!!!!

Happy to hear you both made it safe!

Ok....outta here for now!

Scott and Mirasol

Removing Conditions on Wife's GC

08/14/09-Mailed Packet to CSC

08/24/09-Packet Received at CSC

08/24/09-Check Cashed

09/16/09-NOA 1 Received (My Error)

09/16/09-Biometrics

10/20/09-Interview PASSED!!!!

10/28/09-Approval Notice Received via US Mail

AOS for Daughter's K-2

07/14/09 - Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

07/16/09 - Received AOS Packet in Chicago

07/27/09 - NOA1 Received

08/10/09 - Biometrics ---DONE!!!---

09/16/09 - Interview Date AOS Held Pending Outcome of Wife's I-751

10/20/09 - Mir Passes ROC Interview

10/23/09 - Email received-Card Production Ordered!Woohooo!!!

Timeline
hi fellow vj'ers!

...finally she gave my my vaccination record and my x-ray film! yehey!! according to the visajourney, this is a sign that i have passed the medical!! i'm so happy! :jest: when i got home i immediately told my fiance about it and he was also happy!! :jest:

Hi Helen,

You have been so very helpful to me during my medical exams and also the rest of the guys here in VJ.

I am still here in manila and wont leave till 3rd week of sept...got my visa in may but m still here..hehehe..because of work, i guess.

by the way, id just like to confirm if it is really required for me to take more shots like RPR ( ithink this is for syphillis) and tetmus? shot/test. My fiance inquired from one of the civil surgeons, accredited by USCIS, from georgia and he is nice to accomodate us withouth getting me through a full medical exam again with him...unlike other surgeons that my fiance talked to, they wanted me to take a full medical and they will give me shots (and charged us!), even if i took it already here...well, the first surgeon is okay even if i will take the shots over here (cheaper here)..however, i really want to confirm if they are really needed since i only had 1 shot of MMR and 1 shot of varicella in SLEC...well, SLEC required me 2 shots of varicella so i need one more...

ur help is very much appreciated..as always...

hi fellow vj'ers!

Hi Helen,

You have been so very helpful to me during my medical exams and also the rest of the guys here in VJ.

I am still here in manila and wont leave till 3rd week of sept...got my visa in may but m still here..hehehe..because of work, i guess.

by the way, id just like to confirm if it is really required for me to take more shots like RPR ( ithink this is for syphillis) and tetmus? shot/test. My fiance inquired from one of the civil surgeons, accredited by USCIS, from georgia and he is nice to accomodate us withouth getting me through a full medical exam again with him...unlike other surgeons that my fiance talked to, they wanted me to take a full medical and they will give me shots (and charged us!), even if i took it already here...well, the first surgeon is okay even if i will take the shots over here (cheaper here)..however, i really want to confirm if they are really needed since i only had 1 shot of MMR and 1 shot of varicella in SLEC...well, SLEC required me 2 shots of varicella so i need one more...

ur help is very much appreciated..as always...

YEah, other surgeon will try to do the medical exam, they just want to collect money..but when i was in the clinic i insisted not to...coz i know that im done...so...we need to fight for it! heheheeh....u will have TD shots and TB skin test..not the full medical...so..Goodluck girl!

:thumbs:

[/center]

AOS/EAD APPLICATION

Got my SSN

had my immunization info transferred in I-693a thank God!

May 11, 2007-AOS mailed

May 13, 2007- item was delivered in CHICAGO IL

May 16, 2007- AOS/EAD NOA recieved

June 2, 2007- Biometrics Appointment Date

June 21,2007-AOS transferred to California Service Center

July 10, 2007-I-485 Card production Ordered

July 11, 2007-Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

July 13, 2007-Approval notice sent- I-485

July 19, 2007- Green Card Arrived! Wooohooo!

July 24, 2007- I passed my driving written test!

August 22, 2007 Passed my road test and started my work!

April 2009- Removing Conditions Applied

September 11 -got my 10 Year green card! yahooo!

December 2010- Apply for Citizenship

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.