heishe

This is the waiting for packet 4 thread.

274 posts in this topic

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be sending our p3 in in a day or two, but my head seems to think that it's completely unfair that we don't have p4 already. I mean, they should know we're sending it in with their psychic abilities. Geez.

UNST0001.gifbritkit.jpgUNKG0001.gif

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
We'll be sending our p3 in in a day or two, but my head seems to think that it's completely unfair that we don't have p4 already. I mean, they should know we're sending it in with their psychic abilities. Geez.

Seems like solid logic to me.

signature here

*grin* no sympathy from me darling! They've had ours for 2 weeks! :blush:

OH MAN!! That's like FOREVER!! /freakout

it will come! It will come for all of us! THEN we will find something else to freak out about!!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Ok I'm not from the UK but I am feeling your pain!!!! I submitted my packet 3 on 20 Dec and sent it express post and still no word.

Race you guys! :P

19 Apr 07: ARRIVED JFK POE and got the temp EAD stamp!!!!

27 Apr 07: Got Married

14 May 07: Received SSN

04 June 07: GOT A JOB!!

16 June 07: Wedding Reception in San Francisco

13 August 07: Got new EAD

23 November 07: Adjustment of Status approved

25 December 07: First white Christmas EVER!!!!

27 Apr 08: First Wedding Anniversary

4 July 08: Mt Rushmore for 4th July

27 April 09: Second Wedding Anniversary

October 09: Hoping to visit Australia

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

5 days and counting...

Now its down to London, Im soooo anxious and excited.

Good luck y'all!!!!!!

06.05.07 Entered US

06.24.07 Married!!!! xxxxxxx

07.23.07 Sent off AOS/EAD Express Mail

07.24.07 Email notification that package received!!!! (Day 1)

08.08.07 Money Orders Cashed (Day 16)

08.13.08 Biometrics letter rec. Still no NOA1 (Day 21)

08.27.07 RFE for tax transcript (sent already!!)

08.28.07 NOA1 date, received 09.02.07

09.04.07 Biometrics for AOS & EAD (Day 43)

09.18.07 RFE received by USCIS. Processing resumed.(Day 57)

10.04.07 Card Production ordered EAD..Woohoo!!!! (73 Days)

10.15.07 EAD card delivered in post as well as Approval email

10.15.07 Email to say Im on my way to California!

11.29.07 Card production ordered, still waiting for daughters!

12.04.07 received Green card in post!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline

Good thread!

Sent my packet 3 checklist on 4th December 2006 and still waiting for packet 4....I make that around 5 weeks I've been waiting (ok, so there was Xmas inbetween - no excuse! :hehe: )

Anyone else out there sent P3 before 4th Dec 2006 and still waiting for P4 ?????

Edited by pjc1973

My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I am right.

Timeline
Good thread!

Sent my packet 3 checklist on 4th December 2006 and still waiting for packet 4....I make that around 5 weeks I've been waiting (ok, so there was Xmas inbetween - no excuse! :hehe: )

Anyone else out there sent P3 before 4th Dec 2006 and still waiting for P4 ?????

That sucks. Have you contacted the embassy to ask about this?

signature here

tick tock tick tock!

In other news....I ordered 6 (let me repeat) 6 pairs of (possible) wedding shoes today from Zappos today! Love that you can send them back!!

What other money should I spend???

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Timeline
tick tock tick tock!

In other news....I ordered 6 (let me repeat) 6 pairs of (possible) wedding shoes today from Zappos today! Love that you can send them back!!

Haha! YAY!! I got some wedding shoes which I have subsequently decided I don't like. Most of my spending is going for loose gemstones and silver settings on ebay so I can make my own necklace. That's an excellent way to pad your credit card bills.

signature here

tick tock tick tock!

Haha! YAY!! I got some wedding shoes which I have subsequently decided I don't like. Most of my spending is going for loose gemstones and silver settings on ebay so I can make my own necklace. That's an excellent way to pad your credit card bills.

My sister beads her own jewelry! She loves it. I actually have someone who is going to hand bead my shoes if I pick the right ones!

I found a place that can hand make some handkerchiefs as well. Might sound like a silly gift. But I've been to several funerals this past year. My mom, sister and I always would grab my dads bandana type red and blue huge kerchiefs. They would look horrible (but useful) so I think I am going to buy a few of those and give them to my mom and sister. I COULD buy those today! I wonder if this need to spend money comes from the annoying cramps I have!? :blink:

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

Timeline

Hey, pjc's other half here. I believe he emailed the embassy but they just sent a message back saying they can't do anything about it or something like that (as in they can't send status info).

Can we call?? How do we do that?

Pete (UK) & Sue (US)

June 19: Filed for K-1 Visa

Feb 8: Received K-1 Visa

April 27: Married!!

May 4: AOS & EAD sent off.

July 28: EAD Card Arrives in Mail!

Aug 23: AOS Interview! APPROVED!!

Aug 30: Welcome to America! letter arrived.

Sept 7: Greencard arrived in the mail!

May: Received Notice about Greencard Expiration end of August

July 15: Sent packet in mail!! (FINALLY!!)

July 16: Packet arrives @ CSC 10:52am Signed by V. Semegi

July 24: Received NOA (posted 7/21)

July 30: Received Bio Appt Letter in Mail

August 20 @ 2pm: Biometrics Appt. –

Sept 12: Approved!! Should be getting card within 60 days..

April 22: Mailing N400 Citizenship packet to Phoenix AZ! (about time!)

April 25 10:37am Phoenix USCIS Lockbox. Signed for by F DOMINGUEZ

April 28 NOA (received in mail May 2)

June 7 Biometrics Appt

July 26 8:10am Interview/Test APPROVED!

Jul 26 Oath Ceremony! Pete is now a US Citizen!

ficFm7.png

event.png

Timeline
Hey, pjc's other half here. I believe he emailed the embassy but they just sent a message back saying they can't do anything about it or something like that (as in they can't send status info).

Can we call?? How do we do that?

You can call the visa help line:

Operator Assisted Visa Information: 09042-450100 (This is NOT a London number. It does not require any other prefix or dialling code.)

Monday through Friday, 8.00 a.m. until 8.00 p.m., and on Saturdays from 10.00 a.m. until 4.00 p.m.; £1.20/min; only available in the U.K., within U.K. may be unavailable from some business telephones and mobile networks.

I guess people have occasionally gotten good information from that line, but it costs a lot. I also recall that people can call the State Dept. domestically and get their interview date that way, but I don't know what that number is.

signature here

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.