lady_anne

comfort for the july filers waiting for NOA2

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
on advice from bill y bella I called DOS to get more info. The guy I spoke to burst out laughing and told me I had the quickest AP case he's ever seen...went into AP on friday evening and got out this morning. Getting packaged off to london today!!!!

someone looking down on me!

I already said it in the other thread, but it bears repeating: Right on!!! So glad this turned out to be so inconsequential. Woot!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

July 18th for us. still no NOa2 yet. there is a Phils july filer that just got a feb 4th interview. they got NOA2 around Nov 30th. I would assume since we dont have our NOA2 yet much less gotten to Manila with a case number our interviews will be end of Feb and first of march. but there is still hope if we can get the magic NOA2 this week.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Wish someone was looking down on me! Still nothing :(

And yeah - hoping to hear something this week *sigh*

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

no NOA2 here as of today! I am still optimistic though about getting it this week and be scheduled for medical and interview last week of feb to early march.... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

chris4gretchen, Jeraly, Johnluz, and yours truly.....we are off to US by 2nd week of MARCH!yapee!! :blink::blink::blink:

February 6-7, 2008 - EARLY MEDICAL! PASSED!!!!

March 03, 2008 - MEDICAL APPOINTMENT

March 10, 2008 - INTERVIEW!!!

just wanting to start this post for all july filers who still dont have any updates on their case and NO NOA2! :crying::crying::crying:

NOA1 date is July 18.

I envy those july filers who already got their NOA2 and more so with june filers who got their medical and interview date. I am still being very optimistic that our NOA2 will arrive this month. So in addition to this post, wanting to ask if its possible for us to have our medical and interview date by the end of february? :blush::blush::blush::blush: (dream on lady_anne!!)

Hi lady _anne !

Its coming so soon you are not alone in the thread but there is still some it happened because god give you a reason just keep your prayer and and your faith (L)(F)

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

Defo!!! Our times will come - everything happens for a reason even if we don't know what it is at the time :)

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know it will come...but when??? its cutting off my circulation! :crying:

Jeraly, I just saw your picture with that nice costume. I must say that aside from being so optimistic, so funny....dang! you look as good as me! :thumbs::yes: .....well, maybe prettier by 1 smile!ahihi.

Seriously, you are so pretty....

February 6-7, 2008 - EARLY MEDICAL! PASSED!!!!

March 03, 2008 - MEDICAL APPOINTMENT

March 10, 2008 - INTERVIEW!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hi Ladyanne,

Ur not alone! I'm still waiting :cry: :cry: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I-129F Sent : 2007-07-26

I-129F NOA1 issued : 2007-08-06

NOA2 received: 12/20/07

NVC received: 12/28/07

NVC sent to embassy 1/2/08

Packet 3 received: 1/15/08

Packet 3 sent: 1/21/08

Interview- 2/14/08

K1 Visa APPROVED- 2/15/08 and delivered 2/21/08

Wedding 3/21/08

3354.gif

chris4gretchen, Jeraly, Johnluz, and yours truly.....we are off to US by 2nd week of MARCH!yapee!! :blink::blink::blink:

I'm not - as I am VERY unlikely to get my visa for Feb I am going t move out at the end of June now so I can be here for my mum's 50th :) I don't mind though - will give us more time to save and will only be an extra few months :)

Jeraly, I just saw your picture with that nice costume. I must say that aside from being so optimistic, so funny....dang! you look as good as me! :thumbs::yes: .....well, maybe prettier by 1 smile!ahihi.

Seriously, you are so pretty....

:blush: :blush: :blush:

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

ours was approved 11/30 and we filed about the same time you did... it hasnt reached NVC yet

Im expecting a late march or early april interview..

am happy for you, still the prettiest. just so frustrating that until now, i still dont have the NOA2.

did you get any touches (updates) before your NOA2? or an email stating you are approved? I am hoping we got that kind of thing. No change in status online, no touches in our USCIS account but a NOA2 on the email! :(:yes::thumbs:

the problem is that its taking awhile to reach NVC

:crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

no NOA2 here as of today! I am still optimistic though about getting it this week and be scheduled for medical and interview last week of feb to early march.... :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.