Br00ke

ITR Issues

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

He is self employed :

He has 2 different income tax return:

Business income tax return and Personal income tax return.

Now his Business ITR for 2006 and 2007 are above the poverty line but in his Personal ITR for 2006 is below the poverty line but his 2007 will be above the poverty line.

What to use Business income tax return or Personal income tax return or both or any ITR as long as it's ITR???

huhuhuhuhuuh I'm so confused now...

Interview will be in the mid. of next year 2008 but we're just preparing everything for the interview.

Pls. help us.... :crying::help:

Thank you in advance and God bless you!

Edited by Br00ke

Timeline

I guess you should prepare both ITR to be safe

118283530184.gifJessel Chris11837926282d.gif

11-20-2004 ♥ when we are falling in love

03-03-2007 ♥ he visit me in Cebu

03-05-2007 ♥ he visit my family

03-06-2007 ♥ we're officially engaged

--------------♥ so many things happened / unforgettable date

03-11-2007 ♥ temporary departure

03-14-2007 ♥ finally, he went home to Florida...very sad day...

04-06-2007 ♥ I29F sent to CSC

04-12-2007 ♥ CSC received I29f

04-13-2007 ♥ NOA1 received through mail

08-07-2007 ♥ status online RFE

08-11-2007 ♥ got RFE letter

08-13-2007 ♥ calling CSC about RFE

08-13-2007 ♥ APPROVED!!!

08-18-2007 ♥NOA2 hard copy

10-29-2007 ♥MEDICAL @ SLEC

11-07-2007 ♥INTERVIEW DAY!!!APPROVED!!!

12-14-2007 ♥Soon to be with my GG!!!

Timeline
He is self employed :

He has 2 different income tax return:

Business income tax return and Personal income tax return.

Now his Business ITR for 2006 and 2007 are above the poverty line but in his Personal ITR for 2006 is below the poverty line but his 2007 will be above the poverty line.

What to use Business income tax return or Personal income tax return or both or any ITR as long as it's ITR???

huhuhuhuhuuh I'm so confused now...

Interview will be in the mid. of next year 2008 but we're just preparing everything for the interview.

Pls. help us.... :crying::help:

Thank you in advance and God bless you!

His Business ITR for 2006 - Above the poverty line

His Business ITR for 2007 - It will be above the poverty line

His Personal ITR for 2006 - Below the poverty line

His Personal ITR for 2007 - Above the poverty line

What do you think? :crying::help:

Timeline

Thank you for the reply...I think we'll prepare both the Business and Personal ITR just to be safe but I'm just confused coz maybe they only need is the personal income tax return and they won't accept the business income tax return :-(. What do you think? pls help :crying::help:

Timeline

Thank you for the reply...I think we'll prepare both the Business and Personal ITR just to be safe but I'm just confused coz maybe they only need is the personal income tax return and they won't accept the business income tax return :-(. What do you think? pls help :crying::help:

Well, if the filipina pre-screener will ask for your fiance's ITR you can give them both business and personal. Its all up to you on how you will explain it to the consul.

118283530184.gifJessel Chris11837926282d.gif

11-20-2004 ♥ when we are falling in love

03-03-2007 ♥ he visit me in Cebu

03-05-2007 ♥ he visit my family

03-06-2007 ♥ we're officially engaged

--------------♥ so many things happened / unforgettable date

03-11-2007 ♥ temporary departure

03-14-2007 ♥ finally, he went home to Florida...very sad day...

04-06-2007 ♥ I29F sent to CSC

04-12-2007 ♥ CSC received I29f

04-13-2007 ♥ NOA1 received through mail

08-07-2007 ♥ status online RFE

08-11-2007 ♥ got RFE letter

08-13-2007 ♥ calling CSC about RFE

08-13-2007 ♥ APPROVED!!!

08-18-2007 ♥NOA2 hard copy

10-29-2007 ♥MEDICAL @ SLEC

11-07-2007 ♥INTERVIEW DAY!!!APPROVED!!!

12-14-2007 ♥Soon to be with my GG!!!

Timeline

Well, if the filipina pre-screener will ask for your fiance's ITR you can give them both business and personal. Its all up to you on how you will explain it to the consul.

Can i just submit only the Business ITR transcripts? Huhuhuhu :crying::help:

Thank you so much for the advice.

It means so much.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

His business might be where he derives his income, but his business is not the taxpayer who will be listed and signing the affidavit of support.

YMMV

Timeline
His business might be where he derives his income, but his business is not the taxpayer who will be listed and signing the affidavit of support.

You are so right...I agree on that...So i think I'm going to send both the Business and Personal ITR for 2006 and 2007.

My prob is....his 2006 personal income tax is below the poverty line....what am i gonna do? We'll get a co-sponsor? Or the Personal Income Tax Return for 2007 we'll make it ok since the latest ITR is really what they want and need.Interview will be in mid. 2008 i think.Thank you so much for your time....Take care and God bless you always!

I am still hoping for more advice here...Pls. pls.... thank you in advance everyone who read this. :crying::help:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

if his 07 is above the poverty line, then use that one. they wont care in 06 if he is below. its the current income that matters. i made above in 05, below in 06 and above in 07. they will look at current income.

Chris

1_948852256l.jpg

Gretchen montage

Davao July 07

our friendster

08/12/08 AOS sent

08/13/08 AOS received

08/15/08 NOA1 received EAD

08/15/08 NOA1 received AOS

08/19/08 Checks cashed

08/23/08 biometrics appt letter

09/09/08 biometrics

10/27/08 EAD approved

Timeline
if his 07 is above the poverty line, then use that one. they wont care in 06 if he is below. its the current income that matters. i made above in 05, below in 06 and above in 07. they will look at current income.

Chris

Thank you so much for the reply...I think you will have your interview first than mine so i wanna know the details about what they think of your ITR....Good luck to you and to everyone! I wish a speedy approval to everyone! I am hoping to hear from you again...Take care and God bless you always!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.