pinktulips

SLEC experience for early medical

7 posts in this topic

I had my early medical just this Wed and Thurs (Dec 5 &6) and here's something i have to share...Based on the IV schedule, my medical appointment is on Dec 27 but I decided to have it ahead of time based on the VJ forum. On the first day, the receptionist ( I'll NEVER forget your face:angry: ) asked for the appointment letter and i showed her the IV schedule. She told me that I can't have the medical and that I should follow what's stated. I told her politely that i am asking a favor from her and that I came all the way from Central Luzon, yet she said NO!!!

Believe me...she's so arrogant. So what i did was ...i approached the receptionist on the 1st seat and explained to her that this is what my immigration lawyer suggested...although honestly..he didn't :P . I should have said...LAWYERS because people at VJ are much more knowledgeable i guess based on their experiences. Luckily, that lady was nice and she let me in. Thank God... :innocent: everything went fine.And to those who were wondering what will happen during the physical exam, well folks...they'll check your booty :blush: . So just a word of advise, if they won't let you have the early medical....INSIST if you must.

Anyway, I met Longwait and Bill B's fiancee at SLEC and they're both nice. Thanks girls!!! Goodluck everyone

Whoever says you can't love someone online is a fool. I love you DUKE !!!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

NICE TRY PINK TULIP SUCH A SMART YOU ARE US ANYBODY ELSE YOUR STILL A FILIPINA .GOOD JOB GIRL

I HAVE MY PACKET 4 WITH MY ORIGINAL APPOINTMENT ALREADY BUT I WANT TO DO IT 3 WEEKS BEFORE MY DATE OF INTERVIEW I'M JUST HERE IN LIBERTAD PASAY .THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE AT ST LUKE ..GOOD LUCK ON YOUR INTERVIEW,,,

PINEAPPLE

K-I

129-F VSC 05/31/07

NO1  06/4/07

NO2  11/ 5/07

Interview  01/ 4/08

Visa Recieve  01/11/08

POE DI to ROC 01/15/08

AOS

Packet sent IL. 04/11/09

Bio. Appoint. 05/ 12/08

Card Production 7/17/08

Green Card recieve 07/ 24/08

REMOVING OF CONDITION

Sent packet VSC 4/19/10

NOA Recieve 5/01/10

Biometric 05/28/10

Card production 7/1/10

10 years greencard 7/12/10

N-400 Time Line June 2011

Thanks everyone!!! and hey...i was just thinking that we could all be good immigration lawyers someday :yes: Imagine this guys...VJ forum is much more informative than the one my fiancee and I hired (lawyer... ;) for the K1 processing and every information we got here is absolutely FREE. We're both thankful to all of you guys.

Oh...by the way, to those who are planning to take Northwest, the baggage allowance for CHECK IN is 70 lbs each (2pcs) while for the CARRY on is 40 lbs- 1 pc ONLY. Here's their Manila ticket office tel number (Salcedo Village, Makati) 841-8800 PRESS 3 then 2. Dan said i could pack the toilet seat... :lol:

Whoever says you can't love someone online is a fool. I love you DUKE !!!

congratulations!!!

I-130 PETITION

May-11-07 Mailed I-130 to CSC

Sept-14-07 I-130 APPROVED!!!!..after 100 days!

NVC Process

Sept-24-07 NVC rec'd case/assigned number

Jan-04-08 NVC CASE COMPLETE

USEM

Feb-14-2008 INTERVIEW IN USEManila APPROVED!!!

Feb-19-2008 Visa in HAND!! Wohoo!!!

IN TEXAS

Feb-28-2008 POE DFW

Mar-24-2008 Receive Green Card on Mail..

REMOVING CONDITIONS NOV..

Jan-11-2010 Mailed I-175 to VSC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.