Mephys

Hint for when to buy a bigger bed...

20 posts in this topic

Damm, what do you feed those adorable kitties? They're even shinier than ours!

I tried Science Diet but damn they were stinking and farting so bad....changed for Royal Canin :) They still stink, but less, and they shine :)

They have the Indoor cat food too, for less active cats and furball help.

How many times ( should ) you feed your babies? so food got to do with their shining fur?

LUZ.gif

Bible.jpgcm66.gifFor my dear Mother - May 10 '44 -Sept 14 '07

Damm, what do you feed those adorable kitties? They're even shinier than ours!

I tried Science Diet but damn they were stinking and farting so bad....changed for Royal Canin :) They still stink, but less, and they shine :)

They have the Indoor cat food too, for less active cats and furball help.

How many times ( should ) you feed your babies? so food got to do with their shining fur?

Never was big on "timed" feeding for my kitties. If the food says that for their weight they should eat 3/4 cup /day each, then I put 3/4 cup in each bowl at night and I fill it up every night. They know the food is there all day and they don't rush for the food. I've seen cats on timed feeding and they rush for it everytime they get fed, and I never know when we get home anyways. SOmetimes they eat more and are whinning earlier, sometimes there is still food in it...

:) It's pretty much they eat when they want, but I limit the amount :)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)

I wish there was a touch-sensitive file we could download to touch that soft, silky fur! And a sound track for the purr of course! These cats definitely know how to cuddle...

--------------------

(Full timeline in profile)

25th May 07 - Sent I-129F to TSC

17th December 07 - Interview- APPROVED! :)

17th May 08 - Got married!!!!! :)

18th June 08 - Mailed AOS/EAD/AP to Chicago lockbox

3rd October 08 - Green card in hand!!

26th August 10 - Sent I-751 to VSC

31st August 10 - NOA1 from VSC

10th January 11 - I-751 approved!

14th January 11 - 10-year green card in hand!!

22nd April 23 - N400 submitted online; NOA available in USCIS account immediately
6th November 23 - Interview; approval same day
28th November 23 - Oath ceremony scheduled

I wish there was a touch-sensitive file we could download to touch that soft, silky fur! And a sound track for the purr of course! These cats definitely know how to cuddle...

Can't help you really for the fur, but a little video of the purr, anytime! :) She purrs all the time, and so loud we call her Harley :D

(Sorry for the bad video quality, it's only from my digital camera and there is not much light in the room)

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif+3dflags-canqc1-1.gif3Dflags

Removal of Conditions: GC received on 09/17/2009

Application to replace permanent resident cards filed 3/30/2019 (I-90)