Usui Takumi

General Q.- What happens after a 30 day service request

23 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Not exactly. If they can't find your petition then they will honor the original received date when you send in your new petition. So you will still go back into line as an August filer.

No you will go back in line by your received date. Whatever that exact date is. USCIS does not recognize the term 'August filer'.

Filed: Timeline
Not exactly. If they can't find your petition then they will honor the original received date when you send in your new petition. So you will still go back into line as an August filer.

No you will go back in line by your received date. Whatever that exact date is. USCIS does not recognize the term 'August filer'.

That's what I meant. Although technically if they can't find the petition then there never was a "received" date. But back when I was worried about my NOA1 (took mine over 6 weeks to get to me) a customer support person told me that if they determined after 30 days that my petition was lost, they would stick my new petition back in line based on when I claimed to have sent it in.

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

I LOVE IT! Called and got a service person who denied they can do anything to contact the service centers said there was no such thing....called back and another service person put the service order through straight away....... lol

Filed: Timeline
I LOVE IT! Called and got a service person who denied they can do anything to contact the service centers said there was no such thing....called back and another service person put the service order through straight away....... lol

:blink: Sad. Good on you for having the presence of mind to call back. So I take it they've started an investigation on your case?

Filed: Other Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Will do, one thing I have gotten from all of this after talking with numerous service people is that some of these employee's are ACTIVELY trying to sabotage and misdirect callers. When the woman said there was no way for them to contact the service centers i all most started to laugh and call her an out right liar. After all even I have csc-xii.129f@dhs.gov in my address book which is a direct internal link to the california center (despite the fact that i personally can't use it as i am on the outside)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.