4 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Hello Guys!

I just sent my RFIE I-864 and I-864A for Adjustment of status..i called the local immigration here and i ask them if i should notarized my form I-864 and I-864A and they said no need to notarized it because in the new form there is no page for notarizing it..and when i send it i thought there is no problem..so when i started searching the form I-864 and I-864A it says that the form I-864 no need to notarized it and the form I-864A is the one should be notarized...what in the world should i do now when this is my second time i sent my I-864 and I-864A that's is why i got my RFIE..mannnn..now i cant even sleep good because im thinking what if they send it back again to me?..what should i do now?wait for them again to notify me?i am so worried about my papers?is there a possibility they will deny my case because of mistake?man im so worried..help me anyone who have/had experience like my case?please :help:

??

I submitted the I-864 and my dad submitted the I-864A for us and we did not get either of those notarized. We already went to our AOS interview and the IO didn\'t say anything was incorrect. Now we are just waiting for the name check to clear. So don\'t stress out too much :)

* * * * * * * * * K-1 VISA * * * * * * * * * * * *

06/21/06: Submitted I-129F to the CSC

10/18/06: NOA2 DATE

01/29/07: MEDICAL IN CDJ

01/30/07: INTERVIEW in CDJ **My fiance receives his visa**

03/31/07-04/08/07: I leave to Mexico and bring back my fiance

04/08/07: U.S. ENTRY at LAX

04/23/07: Married in Vegas

* * * * * * * *AOS, AP, & EAD * * * * * * * * * *

05/24/07: Submitted AOS, AP, EAD

06/01/07: NOA1 for AOS & EAD, NOA1 for AP missing, but they received forms

06/06/07: TOUCHED (AOS, AP, EAD)

06/23/07: RFE for I-864 paperwork

07/03/07: Biometrics for AOS & EAD

07/03/07: TOUCHED (EAD)

07/07/07: Submitted response to RFE

07/18/07: TOUCHED (AOS) They received RFE response

08/08/07: AP APPROVED

08/10/07: EAD APPROVED

10/17/07: AOS interview in Los Angeles -- APPROVED, pending name check :(

02/08/08: Name check has cleared, Notice welcoming new resident is mailed out

02/12/08: Card Production ordered, woohoo

02/15/08: Notice welcoming new resident is received

02/21/08: GREEN CARD IN HAND

08/23/08: After 7 years together . . . Religious wedding ceremony and HUGE PARTY in Jalisco, Mexico (we deserve it)

08/24-08/30: Spend our honeymoon in Acapulco, Mexico

Link to video clip of our wedding: http://www.youtube.com/user/dstradaproducc...f/1/wHiId9HZVRc

Nov. 2009: File to Remove Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Do not need to notarize I-864 form.

Hello Guys!

I just sent my RFIE I-864 and I-864A for Adjustment of status..i called the local immigration here and i ask them if i should notarized my form I-864 and I-864A and they said no need to notarized it because in the new form there is no page for notarizing it..and when i send it i thought there is no problem..so when i started searching the form I-864 and I-864A it says that the form I-864 no need to notarized it and the form I-864A is the one should be notarized...what in the world should i do now when this is my second time i sent my I-864 and I-864A that's is why i got my RFIE..mannnn..now i cant even sleep good because im thinking what if they send it back again to me?..what should i do now?wait for them again to notify me?i am so worried about my papers?is there a possibility they will deny my case because of mistake?man im so worried..help me anyone who have/had experience like my case?please :help:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.