florida scot

Anyone think they will get an interview date this week.

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Or is it all over till next month.

I gave up hope for this month

I gave up hope for this month

i mean for any action (in my case the approval)

Filed: Timeline

I think we missed the boat and have to wait until mid December to get an interview date.

I noticed most interviews that people got this month for december where from the first till the middle of the month.I didnt see any towards the end of December.

Fingers crossed they arent done scheduling yet.

Filed: Country: Wales
Timeline

I think we missed the boat and have to wait until mid December to get an interview date.

I noticed most interviews that people got this month for december where from the first till the middle of the month.I didnt see any towards the end of December.

My case was completed on Nov 13th. I got my medical done by Nov 21st, but I would be suprised if scheduling for December still would be going on.

Filed: Timeline

My case was completed on Nov 13th. I got my medical done by Nov 21st, but I would be suprised if scheduling for December still would be going on.

Could my son get his medical before the NVC give him an interview date.

Filed: Country: Wales
Timeline

Could my son get his medical before the NVC give him an interview date.

You should find out from the Embassy's website or by calling them where he can take the medical. It should be valid for a year ( 6 months if certain medical conditons exist)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.