Zil

Second week af a month

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Wales
Timeline

Hi Guys,

Each month begins on a different day of the week, so most of the time the first week of the month includes less than 5 days of workdays.

Some month begins on a Saturday, so 0 workday for that week. With this monthly variation the 5 working day of the second week may vary

a lot. It may begin as early on the 3rd and end on the 7th of the month and it may begin as late on the 9th and end on the 13th of the month.

(a calendar week starts officially on Sundays in the US)

Do you think NVC follows this natural variation or uses a more balanced way to do this? I think they may regard the first week from the 1st of the month to the 7th and the second week from the 8th to the 14th. This is only speculation, no proof or confirmation from NVC.

Do you happen to have any information that can refute or confirm this speculation?

My case is waiting for completion at NVC since Oct 31st, hopefully in the next few days (if no RFE, of course). Not sure if I miss the boat for interview scheduling in November (as it takes place on the second week of each month for the next month). So it may turn out to be critical in my case when the second week of November ends (according to NVC).

Sorry for the long post,

Zil

I've been thinking this yeah

so.. when is the official 2nd week of November for the NVC?? hmmm i wanna know too!!

Edited by NikkisPrecious

going through HELL

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

so.. when is the official 2nd week of November for the NVC?? hmmm i wanna know too!!

For this month, the week of 12th-16th. I believe the 12th is a holiday giving them only 4 working days to assign interviews. Good luck to all.

CR-1

I-130

06/06/07 - I-130 sent to VSC.

06/20/07 - NOA1 via snail mail.

07/19/07 - NOA2

07/25/07 - Received NOA2 via snail mail.

I-129 F

06/25/07 - I-129F sent to NSC.

07/09/07 - NOA1 via snail mail.

07/25/07 - Transfered to VSC and pending...

09/11/07 - Touched...

NVC

07/23/07 - NVC receives petition, case # assigned.

08/06/07 - DS-3032 and AOS fee bill generated

08/07/07 - DS-3032 Agent of choice emailed

08/07/07 - AOS bill payment mailed

08/11/07 - AOS and DS3032 received via snail mail

08/15/07 - AOS fee bill processed

08/16/07 - DS3032 form mailed

08/20/07 - I-864 form has been generated

08/22/07 - DS-3032 accepted via email

08/27/07 - IV fee bill generated

09/01/07 - I-864 form received via snail mail

09/04/07 - I-864 mailed via priority mail

09/07/07 - Received IV fee bill and...

09/08/07 - mailed via priority

09/14/07 - IV fee payment entered into the system

09/19/07 - DS-230 mailed via priority mail

09/20/07 - AOS review complete

09/25/07 - DS230 entered into the system

10/04/07 - RFE sent for missing evidence...and

10/10/07 - RFE response mailed with missing docs...

10/18/07 - RFE entered into the system...

10/29/07 - Case complete

11/20/07 - Received Packet 4 - Interview Letter

12/10/07 - I N T E R V I E W

Live with passion!!

For this month, the week of 12th-16th. I believe the 12th is a holiday giving them only 4 working days to assign interviews. Good luck to all.

You are correct, just spoke to the operator.

going through HELL

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.