izzysmum

Hello, newbie here!

13 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline
Hello there. I just posted in the introduction section, but thought I would introduce myself here, as well, seeing as this is where I will most likely be "hanging out" the most. I'm an American (from West Virginia) living in beautiful Devon with my hubby (the UKC) and our 2 1/2 year old daughter (dual). We are hoping to repatriate to the US in about a year to year 1/2 time (once hubby retires from the Royal Marines Commandos). He just recently got a promotion and posting to London, so looks like we will be spending the last of our time here in England in the capital. I'm excited, but am really going to miss Devon, as it has become my home. Look forward to getting to know everyone.
usaCa.gifMarci saint_georgeE.gifMark bella2-1.jpg

Hello there. I just posted in the introduction section, but thought I would introduce myself here, as well, seeing as this is where I will most likely be "hanging out" the most. I'm an American (from West Virginia) living in beautiful Devon with my hubby (the UKC) and our 2 1/2 year old daughter (dual). We are hoping to repatriate to the US in about a year to year 1/2 time (once hubby retires from the Royal Marines Commandos). He just recently got a promotion and posting to London, so looks like we will be spending the last of our time here in England in the capital. I'm excited, but am really going to miss Devon, as it has become my home. Look forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi welcome to the forums.

Im Robert I am from the north west of England near Liverpool. I the fiance of a USC who is moving to Kentucky in time for christmas.

Timeline
Hi, Robert. Thanks for the welcome! West Virginia and Kentucky are right next to each other. We had the old Hatfield and McCoy feud going on for ages. :lol: We had the Hatfields, Kentucky had the McCoys.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

Welcome to VJ and the UK forum!! I'm the USC, hailing from Buffalo, NY and my fiance is about 20 minutes outside of Chester. We can't wait to be done with this process! Sounds like you've got a few big moves coming up! Good luck with it all. I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information here once you're ready to get started on your move back to the US.

Timeline
Welcome to VJ and the UK forum!! I'm the USC, hailing from Buffalo, NY and my fiance is about 20 minutes outside of Chester. We can't wait to be done with this process! Sounds like you've got a few big moves coming up! Good luck with it all. I'm sure you'll find lots of helpful information here once you're ready to get started on your move back to the US.

Yes, the next year or so is going to be very busy. Thank you for the welcome.

Hi, Robert. Thanks for the welcome! West Virginia and Kentucky are right next to each other. We had the old Hatfield and McCoy feud going on for ages. :lol: We had the Hatfields, Kentucky had the McCoys.

Interesting reading I love the old photos.

Filed: Timeline

Im Robert I am from the north west of England near Liverpool. I the fiance of a USC who is moving to Kentucky in time for christmas.

ooh robert...where in KY? anywhere near us in IN?

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.

ooh robert...where in KY? anywhere near us in IN?

Shelbyville

Flying into Louisville Airport

Hiya and welcome!

I am from Western NC and my husband is from South Yorkshire...

We both are now in NC and enjoying life together finally!

It is always nice to have new faces in our group! We have fun here!

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Timeline
Hiya and welcome!

I am from Western NC and my husband is from South Yorkshire...

We both are now in NC and enjoying life together finally!

It is always nice to have new faces in our group! We have fun here!

Thank you! We are actually repatriating to Southeastern NC...Sneads Ferry/Topsail Island area. We love the Crystal Coast. I was living in Jacksonville when I met hubby. He is from Bournemouth, Dorset so has lived his entire life by the sea...hates to be landlocked.

Welcome (again) lol

I live in SC and my future husband lives in Blackpool.

Thank you!

Hey Marci! Glad to see you found the UK forum! :thumbs:

Thanks, Dawn! Glad to be here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.