Buck and Natalia

Californa Service Center Email/Fax Info K1 VISAS

18 posts in this topic

I'm with Slim about letting the sytem work. I can also understand Buck's frustration. My wife's K-1 application was sent to NVC within about a week of the approval. By the time I got the actual approval notice our file was already in Kyiv.

I'm surprised that the fax line you gave is still working. Usually once the line becomes public knowledge, they shut it down. The CSC had a call line a few years ago when there was a large case of shredding files. It was open for about 1 1/2 to 2 months before they shut it down. You would have better luck calling Fort Knox and asking how much gold is there, than you would getting through to CSC directly.

By the way, the shredding was by a contractor, not an employee, and he is doing time in a federal facility in California.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

The NVC received our petition on 11/02/2007 which was 44 days (6.3 weeks) from our 9/19/2007 NOA2 date. Now we will hope and pray that the NVC's review is problem free and that they forward the petition to the Moscow Consulate quickly.

We thank all of you for your words of encouragement and advice.

Buck & Natalia

RUS.GIFNatalia & BuckUS1.GIF

May 02, 2007 - Petition Mailed to Nebraska Service Center (and then transferred to California Service Center)

May 29, 2007 - NOA1: K1

Sep 19, 2007 - NOA2: K1

Nov 02, 2007 - NVC Received Petition from CSC

Dec 13, 2007 - NVC Processing Completed; Petition forwarded to Moscow Consulate

Mar 03, 2008 - Moscow Interview Date: VISA APPROVED

Mar 06, 2008 - VISA's received in Omsk

Mar 24, 2008 - USA Arrival; HALLELUJAH !!!!

May 31, 2008 - MARRIED

Jun 17, 2008 - AOS, EAD, AP Filed - Natalia & Artem (17 yr-old son)

Jun 23, 2008 - NOA1: AOS, EAD, AP - Natalia & Artem

July 15, 2008 - Biometrics: AOS, EAD - Natalia & Artem

DISCLAIMER: ALL VIEWS EXPRESSED BY US ARE NOT INTENDED AS LEGAL ADVICE NOR DO THEY ESTABLISH AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.