Hutman

Help! I miss my baby!

32 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bulgaria
Timeline
I am a male U.S. citizen who met a wonderful Turkish woman this summer. She was here on a work visa and we spent a month together before she returned home to finish her last two years of college in Izmir. We promised to see each other in the time before her graduation and then hopefully marry in the U.S. I understand it is difficult for her to return to America right now for a personal (non-work) visit, so I have proposed that we meet somewhere in Europe and have a mutual vacation and time to see each other. Does anyone have a suggestion for a country? We were thinking Germany because they seem to be "Turkish friendly" but we are open to any place in Europe. As a student, what is her best course of action to get a visa approval somewhere over there? Is this easier than her trying to visit the U.S. to see me? Any advice is much appreciated ! Thanks...

Hi, I am from Bulgaria and just have read your post. I do know so it isnt easy for non european countries go to contries of EU. If u decited to come to my beautiful country :-))) it wont be easy for her and thats not about so we are not frendly about turkish people. So better is to think about country where she can go free ... maybe u already know this .. best wishes and keep the love :-)))

Diana

06-20-2007 I -129 send to VSC.

07-10-2007 resived NOA1

07-14-2007 touched

11-16-2007 touched

11-17-2007 touched

11-19-2007 touched

11-24-2007 resived RFE by mail

11-26-2007 send RFE to VSC

11-28-2007 VSC recived RFE

11-29-2007 touched

11-29-2007 we god uptade online status Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

11-30-2007 touched

12.02-2007 touched

12-12-2007 touched

12-12-2007 NOA2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline
I am a male U.S. citizen who met a wonderful Turkish woman this summer. She was here on a work visa and we spent a month together before she returned home to finish her last two years of college in Izmir. We promised to see each other in the time before her graduation and then hopefully marry in the U.S. I understand it is difficult for her to return to America right now for a personal (non-work) visit, so I have proposed that we meet somewhere in Europe and have a mutual vacation and time to see each other. Does anyone have a suggestion for a country? We were thinking Germany because they seem to be "Turkish friendly" but we are open to any place in Europe. As a student, what is her best course of action to get a visa approval somewhere over there? Is this easier than her trying to visit the U.S. to see me? Any advice is much appreciated ! Thanks...

Hi, I am from Bulgaria and just have read your post. I do know so it isnt easy for non european countries go to contries of EU. If u decited to come to my beautiful country :-))) it wont be easy for her and thats not about so we are not frendly about turkish people. So better is to think about country where she can go free ... maybe u already know this .. best wishes and keep the love :-)))

Diana

Hi,

thanks for the response. Are you saying it would be easier for her to try to visit Bulgaria? Is your country more friendly towards the Turkish people?

thanks