doodlebug

Pity Party!!!

196 posts in this topic

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mybackpages @ Sep 26 2007, 12:43 PM)

QUOTE(Jenn! @ Sep 26 2007, 02:13 PM)

QUOTE(wahrania @ Sep 26 2007, 03:05 PM)

As far as JENN and SARAH, I think they are ok.

Um, thanks?

now i havent laughed this hard is a long time.

troublemaker

Hahaha me neither since yesterday when that guy thought my SNL quote meant that I was literally carrying two sacks so that I didn't have to help anyone.

you know what !

that's really funny and SAD in the same time how some people like you think of people from other countries ......

since i'm from Egypt that doesn't mean i haven't watch some of SNL (Saturday Night Live).. thanx GOD for the satellite and the open skies .

BUT to me ... when someone is using a ( QUOTE ) somehow it reflex who they are .. as i'm not surprise that yet you couldn't see that as you still not able to see many other things .

yeah, i remember way back when, sarah being utterly shocked that they even had electricity in egypt.

but really, sometimes quotes are just quotes-meant to be humourous and nothing else. my using sopranos or dr. house quotes in the past doesn't reflect who i am, just what i watch on tv and find entertaining. accusing me then of being in the mafia or being a jerk addicted to vicodin would be just as silly as your ridiculous accusations against sarah.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Um, thanks?

troublemaker

Hahaha me neither since yesterday when that guy thought my SNL quote meant that I was literally carrying two sacks so that I didn't have to help anyone.

you know what !

that's really funny and SAD in the same time how some people like you think of people from other countries ......

since i'm from Egypt that doesn't mean i haven't watch some of SNL (Saturday Night Live).. thanx GOD for the satellite and the open skies .

BUT to me ... when someone is using a ( QUOTE ) somehow it reflex who they are .. as i'm not surprise that yet you couldn't see that as you still not able to see many other things .

yeah, i remember way back when, sarah being utterly shocked that they even had electricity in egypt.

but really, sometimes quotes are just quotes-meant to be humourous and nothing else. my using sopranos or dr. house quotes in the past doesn't reflect who i am, just what i watch on tv and find entertaining. accusing me then of being in the mafia or being a jerk addicted to vicodin would be just as silly as your ridiculous accusations against sarah.

while i hate to go on and on talking about something which is not the subject of this thread but i think i will have to ....

SO now i believe i have to convince you both first that we even have computers and internet and that's how i'm posting this reply now !

just a little clearance .. i'm not the one who used to accuse people whatever they say or do , and i think it's clear to everbody here who is the one who insist on accusing the others .

when i looked at the tittle of this Topic ( Pity Party ) .. i simply got to the conclusion that it's for people who stuck in the AP for many months .. for people who got sick of being apart .. for people who see how unfair this process is going on and on , etc .................

and i notice that neither you nor Mrs SNL have any kind of these issues but anyway it happens sometimes the wrong people come to the wrong party !!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Um, thanks?

troublemaker

you know what !

:lol::lol:

Oy. At first I thought it was just a misunderstanding from this person but now it's just gone too far. I love Jack Handey quotes and I think they are funny and have no meaning whatsoever. With that being said I don't know how my quote turned into me not thinking that people in Egypt have satelite TV and don't know what SNL is. I don't understand what is happening here- I don't even know you however my SNL quote in my signature clearly shows that I am ignorant and think that Egyptians lack satelite television. Ok then!

Timeline

Um, thanks?

troublemaker

you know what !

while i hate to go on and on talking about something which is not the subject of this thread but i think i will have to ....

SO now i believe i have to convince you both first that we even have computers and internet and that's how i'm posting this reply now !

just a little clearance .. i'm not the one who used to accuse people whatever they say or do , and i think it's clear to everbody here who is the one who insist on accusing the others .

when i looked at the tittle of this Topic ( Pity Party ) .. i simply got to the conclusion that it's for people who stuck in the AP for many months .. for people who got sick of being apart .. for people who see how unfair this process is going on and on , etc .................

and i notice that neither you nor Mrs SNL have any kind of these issues but anyway it happens sometimes the wrong people come to the wrong party !!!

No really, you're kidding me, right? Who ARE YOU!?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Um, thanks?

troublemaker

you know what !

No really, you're kidding me, right? Who ARE YOU!?

unfortunately NO , i'm NOT kidding you ...

first .. i don't know you to kidd with you

second .. when someone says ( PITY PARTY ) so it's not suppose to be a place for JOKES

and about .. WHO AM I ?

since you have asked this question before here in this thread and since i have answred you so i think we are about another issue here , methink it could be ZAHAIMER or something and so you may do us a favor and read the whole thread every time before you make a post instead of asking the same questions over and over again .

Timeline

Maybe someone can explain to wael that my signature is a joke and doesn't mean that I have a problem with Egyptians. He doesn't seem to want to listen to me. Thanks!

ps. Please God, make it stop.

Edited by sarah and hicham

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Maybe someone can explain to wael that my signature is a joke and doesn't mean that I have a problem with Egyptians. He doesn't seem to want to listen to me. Thanks!

"If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy." :lol::lol::lol:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

"Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction, we should be thinking about getting more use out of the ones we already have."

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

I don't believe it! People are fighting on MENA! Hell must have frozen over!

Wahraina, perhaps we have bumped heads in the past, I don't remember such things, but I'll come to your party, too, if I'm still here.

Doodle, I missed why you're having a pity party, but I hope you feel better soon!

Peace out, all!

Timeline

"If you ever fall off the Sears Tower, just go real limp, because maybe you'll look like a dummy and people will try to catch you because, hey, free dummy." :lol::lol::lol:

Ok well clearly you are someone who pushes Moroccans off of buildings because you hate them!

:lol::lol:

That's a good one. Sometimes I like to read through my books for a good laugh.

Timeline

"If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming."

Waed............ check this out :)

http://www.deepthoughtsbyjackhandy.com/top-rated-quotes.html

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

One of my favorites:

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw forget you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

Timeline
One of my favorites:

At first I thought, if I were Superman, a perfect secret identity would be "Clark Kent, Dentist," because you could save money on tooth X-rays. But then I thought, if a patient said, "How's my back tooth?" and you just looked at it with your X-ray vision and said, "Oh it's okay," then the patient would probably say, "Aren't you going to take an X-ray, stupid?" and you'd say, "Aw forget you, get outta here," and then he probably wouldn't even pay his bill.

:lol::lol::lol:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.