What is going on moon1968 we are waiting to hear the good news

Jamil

Met online

Filed for K1--> Denied 2005

-------------------------------------------

Married and filed for K3 2006

Got K3 this time --->August 2007

Entered the US-----> September 2007

Waiting to Adjust Status--->..............

***Live Like You Are Going To Die Tomorrow,

Dream Like You Are Going To Live Forever!***

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

We have been put on Adimn. Process......Due to the fact that he was in Libya for about 4 years .....They are doing a security check.....From what I have gathered from the NVC office in Washington.D.C The Lagos Embassy will be sending something through the computer to the Office in Washingtom D.C to have a security check of some kind and once he is cleard then he will be informend on when to come back to get his visa........So does anyone know if that sounds normal? and how long it will take?????

Timeline

Well The Bible says to give Thanks for all things. Im sure that everything will be fine in Jesus name. Most of all Be Encouraged because you will look back on this day and it will be a thing of the past. The Lord will turn all your tests into a testimony and the stumbling blocks into stepping stones. be Encourage we will all lift you up in prayer.

CASE COMPLETE (THANK YOU JESUS) December 13, 2007

.....Dont you know that Gods Favor is more precious than Life....

I never would've Made it without You Jesus.....He allows some things to Run there coarse, but have no fear God is in Control......He has the VERY LAST say So and he will perform his word.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
We have been put on Adimn. Process......Due to the fact that he was in Libya for about 4 years .....They are doing a security check.....From what I have gathered from the NVC office in Washington.D.C The Lagos Embassy will be sending something through the computer to the Office in Washingtom D.C to have a security check of some kind and once he is cleard then he will be informend on when to come back to get his visa........So does anyone know if that sounds normal? and how long it will take?????

Delay does not mean denial !!! :thumbs: Only believe. It will work out in your favor in due time.

AOS Timeline......

03/10/2008 - Mailed AOS Appl.

03/13/2008 - NOA Notice Date.

03/15/2008 - NOA's for : I-485, I-131 & I-765

03/16/2008 - Case online.

03/22/2008 - Biometrics assigned date: 04/01/2008, Bio completed early .

03/24/2008 - AOS Touched.

03/27/2008 - RFE Letter : Dated.

03/31/2008 - RFE snail mail rec'd date ( EZ-864 / Missing birth certificate).

04/01/2008 - Mailed RFE response.

04/03/2008 - RFE document delivered to Lees Summit, MO @ 4:03 P.M:

04/07/2008 - AOS Touched, Current status: Response to rfe received, and case processing has resumed.

04/08/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/27/2008 - AOS Touched, received USCIS email indicated case transfered to CSC.

05/29/2008 - AOS Touched.

05/31/2008 - USCIS snail mail stating I-485 has been transferred to CSC to speedup processing.

06/03/2008 - Received email from CSC confirming reception of transferred I-485.

06/03,04,06 - Touched!

08/28/2008 - Green card rec'd in mail.

06/11/2008 - I-131 Approval email received.

06/13/2008 - Received I-765 card ordered email notification.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Sorry to hear this. Trust in God everything will work out .

K1

3/12/07- Mailed I-129F

3/16/07- TSC recieved and forwarded to CSC

3/22/07- NOA1

6/13/07-NOA2 via email

6/22/07 NOA2 letter

7/12/07- Received by NVC

7/16/07- NVC forwards to embassy

7/24/07- Picked up pkt 3

7/31/07- Medical

9/18/07- Interview-Approved!!!

9/21/07- Visa Pick Up

10/3/07- US Arrival

AOS &EAD

10/22/07- AOS & EAD mailed

10/23/07- Recieved by Chicago

11/2/07- NOA1

12/11/07- Biometrics

12/15/07 - AOS Transfered to California

12/21/07- EAD approved- card production ordered!!!!

01/02/08- Card arrived in mail

2/14/08- Recieved Green Card in Mail.!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope they get through this quickly and you are reunited soon :thumbs:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I am so so sorry to hear that you were placed on AP....I can imagine how you feel after all the stressed, emotional feelings plus all the $$$ spent come to find out that you were placed on AP.

Please don't worry like Arinola said delays dont mean denial we will continue to put you in our prayers INSHA ALLAH i belive they will call you soon. Please don't feel bad remember God's time is the best .

Best Wishes,

Jamil

Edited by jamyleandkhadijah

Met online

Filed for K1--> Denied 2005

-------------------------------------------

Married and filed for K3 2006

Got K3 this time --->August 2007

Entered the US-----> September 2007

Waiting to Adjust Status--->..............

***Live Like You Are Going To Die Tomorrow,

Dream Like You Are Going To Live Forever!***

Timeline

I want to thank everybody for their support......I am completly and uterly devastated.....I started thinking about his time in Libya and relized that it might be a problem......I guess I just did not allow myself to think about it.......Now looking back I really am not to surprised....Just very very Crushed.....It was as if they knew that he was going to be put on the Adim. Proc. even before he showed up for the interview......The woman that did the interview asked the same questions as everyone else asked for a few emails and then told him that there needed to be further investagation...Gave him the paper that says we are in the process of the AP....They would not tell him or give him a reason......I called the NVC in DC and they were the ones that told me what the where going to look into........As for me ........Im here totaly devastated by this news....I dont know how im going to make it through this night and be able to go to work tomorrow.......want to lock myself in my room not come out or see anyone......I feel as though my world has completely fallen apart........and I dont know how to put it back together again??? How and were do I start????

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline
I want to thank everybody for their support......I am completly and uterly devastated.....I started thinking about his time in Libya and relized that it might be a problem......I guess I just did not allow myself to think about it.......Now looking back I really am not to surprised....Just very very Crushed.....It was as if they knew that he was going to be put on the Adim. Proc. even before he showed up for the interview......The woman that did the interview asked the same questions as everyone else asked for a few emails and then told him that there needed to be further investagation...Gave him the paper that says we are in the process of the AP....They would not tell him or give him a reason......I called the NVC in DC and they were the ones that told me what the where going to look into........As for me ........Im here totaly devastated by this news....I dont know how im going to make it through this night and be able to go to work tomorrow.......want to lock myself in my room not come out or see anyone......I feel as though my world has completely fallen apart........and I dont know how to put it back together again??? How and were do I start????

Moon,

We have been on AP for 9 moths and now the embassy is putting us through 100 flaming hoops with irrelevant DNA tests.

This has added another $ 1500 to the expensive. It has been an uphill battle and hardship all the way.

On top of that I have to go and be present for the 2. in depth interview because from what I have heard the chance will be slim for him to be approved

at our particular tough embassy , and that at an additional $ 2000.

All the hoops and hardship would be too numerous to list here.

How do you go on ? You cry and get it out of your system and then you reach deep within and bring out all your courage and strength and you go on.

You pray a lot and you will be alright.

We are here for support and you are not alone.

You just shift and adjust and adapt and go on. You never quit.

Things will look brighter when you are over the initial shock.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Moon,

We have been on AP for 9 moths and now the embassy is putting us through 100 flaming hoops with irrelevant DNA tests.

This has added another $ 1500 to the expensive. It has been an uphill battle and hardship all the way.

On top of that I have to go and be present for the 2. in depth interview because from what I have heard the chance will be slim for him to be approved

How do you go on ? You cry and get it out of your system and then you reach deep within and bring out all your courage and strength and you go on.

Omoba, I really admire you. Honestly I do, keep ur head up. I will keep you in my prayers :thumbs:

K1

3/12/07- Mailed I-129F

3/16/07- TSC recieved and forwarded to CSC

3/22/07- NOA1

6/13/07-NOA2 via email

6/22/07 NOA2 letter

7/12/07- Received by NVC

7/16/07- NVC forwards to embassy

7/24/07- Picked up pkt 3

7/31/07- Medical

9/18/07- Interview-Approved!!!

9/21/07- Visa Pick Up

10/3/07- US Arrival

AOS &EAD

10/22/07- AOS & EAD mailed

10/23/07- Recieved by Chicago

11/2/07- NOA1

12/11/07- Biometrics

12/15/07 - AOS Transfered to California

12/21/07- EAD approved- card production ordered!!!!

01/02/08- Card arrived in mail

2/14/08- Recieved Green Card in Mail.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Senegal
Timeline

Moon,

Omoba, I really admire you. Honestly I do, keep ur head up. I will keep you in my prayers :thumbs:

Thank you .........I do still have ' my moments ' believe me and am thankful for the VJ friends here for support.

What gets me through is total trust in God ...that He will allow circumstances to take place that are in our best interest no matter how dark it may look now. I don't understand, but I know Him who understands all.

Timeline

Thank you so much....

That is excatly where i am at tonight. Trying to get over the inital shock of this.....I have cryed so much that my eyes are swollen twice the size and have turned almost purple.....Dont know what they will look like in the mor..........I do have one Question.......On my Husbands paper that they gave him......they state that it should not take longer then 6 months......Do they do that will all the papers ??? Or is it because of the type of investagation they are doing???

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.