AustinnPawerss

After Interview

5 posts in this topic

HI folks I am going on 22-sep-2007 again to embassy, on 15-sep-2007 I appeared in the interview but was lacing some documents and they told me to send them the documents and passport via mail no need to come in person, but if you want to you can come and submit your documents and passport.

On 15-sep-2007 they interviewed me and asked me provide them Proof of Relationship, orginal Divorce Decree my Liquid Asset coz they said that my wife's income is not sufficent anyways all set and again appearing in the interview on 22-sep-2007 saturday.

DO you have any idea how much time they take to decide to grant the visa or not.....

I am very much hope ful that they will grant me the visa...

Hope for the best....

Thanks and best regards

Austinn

Life does not offer what you deserve, it offers what you demand.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

According to the website they can tell you that day unless there was complications.

HI folks I am going on 22-sep-2007 again to embassy, on 15-sep-2007 I appeared in the interview but was lacing some documents and they told me to send them the documents and passport via mail no need to come in person, but if you want to you can come and submit your documents and passport.

On 15-sep-2007 they interviewed me and asked me provide them Proof of Relationship, orginal Divorce Decree my Liquid Asset coz they said that my wife's income is not sufficent anyways all set and again appearing in the interview on 22-sep-2007 saturday.

DO you have any idea how much time they take to decide to grant the visa or not.....

I am very much hope ful that they will grant me the visa...

Hope for the best....

Thanks and best regards

Austinn

02/11/07 Met Corey for first time love at first site

02/14/07 Corey and I had our first date

02/16/07 Left JA heart broken because I was leaving Corey

02/17/07 Corey called to make sure I was ok told me he missed me

02/17-22/07 Corey called everyday talked on phone for hours

02/23/07 Corey said “I think I love you”

03/11/07 Went back to JA

03/14/07 Corey asked me to marry him “I said yes”

03/18/07 Returned to US

03/27/07 Sent I129f

04/04/07 NOA1

06/25/07 NOA2 (Approved)

07/13/07 NVC received packet

07/19/07 NVC sent packet to JA

08/14/07 JA received packet

09/14/07 Packet 3 sent

09/21/07 Corey went to embassy to drop off DS230

10/05/07 Corey got interview date 11/06/07

10/18/07 Corey has Medical

11/05/07 Flying to JA to be with Corey

11/06/07 Corey has interview

According to the website they can tell you that day unless there was complications.

All right friends I went to embassy, Interview(Questions and answers interogation) done last week and this week also supplied them the Proof of Relationship, Divorce Decree and Liquid Asset...

They took my passport gave me BLUE CARD and said your case will be reviewed and we will iniform you when you can collect your passport but the guy did not give any idea or hint or anything about the approval of visa or not......so curious to know .....

what you guys think...plz share your views....

Thanks and best regards

Austinn

Life does not offer what you deserve, it offers what you demand.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

All right friends I went to embassy, Interview(Questions and answers interogation) done last week and this week also supplied them the Proof of Relationship, Divorce Decree and Liquid Asset...

They took my passport gave me BLUE CARD and said your case will be reviewed and we will iniform you when you can collect your passport but the guy did not give any idea or hint or anything about the approval of visa or not......so curious to know .....

Thanks and best regards

Austinn

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thanks and best regards

Austinn

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.