~Jess~

TwoFerTuesday??

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Anyone find they can't eat like they used to in the beginning yet? I have a huge glass of orange crystal light and a big bowl of soup and I'm done. Kinda sad 'cause I want to keep on going but I know I'll have a stomach ache if I do. I think I'm feeling like a friend of mine that just had lap band surgery................like you WANT to eat all this good stuff but you just CANT.

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: Timeline

Moh and I have been eating normal sized meals since the first day. The only thing extra we eat is dessert since we normally don't eat it everyday. Gotta have dessert during Ramadan.

Oh man the lady in the office next to me is eating a Mr. Pita Greek Pita and it smells delightful. I want one!!!!!!

Edited by moody

Any one have good websites they like to share?

http://www.care2.com/

http://www.nationalgeographic.com/

and for thoes of you that have young daugthers this is a good page for them

http://beinggirl.com/en_US/pages/home.jsp

Edited by The_dip_sticks

Timeline
Moh and I have been eating normal sized meals since the first day. The only thing extra we eat is dessert since we normally don't eat it everyday. Gotta have dessert during Ramadan.

Oh man the lady in the office next to me is eating a Mr. Pita Greek Pita and it smells delightful. I want one!!!!!!

I'm ok at lunch normally unless it is Thursday which is Chinese day. The smell is just totally strong all throughout the floor!!!! Sometimes it is hard in the morning when I smell everyone's coffee, but that doesn't last as long as the Chinese food smell does.

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

I sit in a remote office within the same building so I don't smell the coffee but I do smell the lunches of the paralegal who's eating the much coveted Greek pita at the moment. We're having a cater luncheon today to say goodbye to one of the attys who is leaving. The office manager told me I could take some Mr. Pita home with me if I'd like since I can't eat now. After smelling them I'm totally taking a couple home. Ooooh we can have them for suhoor tomorrow. :idea:

I'm ok at lunch normally unless it is Thursday which is Chinese day. The smell is just totally strong all throughout the floor!!!! Sometimes it is hard in the morning when I smell everyone's coffee, but that doesn't last as long as the Chinese food smell does.

Today is an exciting day for me. My in-laws are on a plane right now and we are picking them up at 11pm from the airport! I haven't seen them in almost 2 years! :dance:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Did I reply to this topic already???? uhh ohh...lack of food is beginning to set it...losing brain cells.... LOL

Nah its ok.. I really need some super quick and easy Jordanian soup recipes but the recipe thread is too long for me to sift through. Anyone got any good ones? U can even PM me if u don't wanna litter the thread with recipes. If I had more time to be online I'd sort thru the recipe thread but I only get like 30 minutes at work and thats about it for me. :help:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
Today is an exciting day for me. My in-laws are on a plane right now and we are picking them up at 11pm from the airport! I haven't seen them in almost 2 years! :dance:

oh that's exciting!!! When is your wedding? Is that what they have come for?

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

oh that's exciting!!! When is your wedding? Is that what they have come for?

Yeah they are coming for the wedding which is on Sept 29. His aunt is also coming from Jordan, she got her visa yesterday and will be arriving next week. His brother is coming too! Im so excited, only 11 days left for the big day!

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Did I reply to this topic already???? uhh ohh...lack of food is beginning to set it...losing brain cells.... LOL

Nah its ok.. I really need some super quick and easy Jordanian soup recipes but the recipe thread is too long for me to sift through. Anyone got any good ones? U can even PM me if u don't wanna litter the thread with recipes. If I had more time to be online I'd sort thru the recipe thread but I only get like 30 minutes at work and thats about it for me. :help:

I don't know that you will really find a Jordanian soup recipe. Most of the soups that we make in Jordan are also made in other ME countires as well. There are really no "jordanian" foods actually. We all make the same stuff and each region will spice it a bit differently. Even in different areas in Jordan cook differently.

However a good soup which they make everywhere and I think Moody just posted the recipe is shorat adas (lentil soup).

Timeline

I don't know that you will really find a Jordanian soup recipe. Most of the soups that we make in Jordan are also made in other ME countires as well. There are really no "jordanian" foods actually. We all make the same stuff and each region will spice it a bit differently. Even in different areas in Jordan cook differently.

However a good soup which they make everywhere and I think Moody just posted the recipe is shorat adas (lentil soup).

lentil soup gives me gas wicked bad but i love it!!! :blush:

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hello everyone. hope you all had a great Tuesday - so busy for me at work! however that made the day go by fast....and doodlebug as another new englander - yes only here can u wear ur mittons, winter coat in the am and then peel off the layers and be in shorts in the afternoon----hmmm we had frost that almost needed to be scraped this am....and this weekend supposed to be in the 80s...mornings have been in the 30s...good thing for layers!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.