bakofoil

AUGUST I-129F FILERS UNDER CSC

342 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Could somebody please tell me the trick to reach a customer service person at USCIS? It has been 155 days since I filled, 149 days since received date, and 112 days since I receieved NOA1. I can barely take it any more. I am going to call them today

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Could somebody please tell me the trick to reach a customer service person at USCIS? It has been 155 days since I filled, 149 days since received date, and 112 days since I receieved NOA1. I can barely take it any more. I am going to call them today

Good luck! Please let us know how you get on.

Yeah good luck!! Being with CSC you might be in for a little more of a wait though - there are still bunches of July filers waiting :blink:

Hey babbles - you do anything special to your siggie to make the font teenier? Although I prolly don't have the space for more cause of all my links :lol:

(¯`v´¯).•*¨`*•?.•´*.¸.•´*

.`*.¸.*´ ~Timeline~

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)

(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

10 Year GC Received 03/16/11 - Apply for Citizenship 01/28/12!

*´•.¸.*´•.?•*`.¸

(¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•? •

Updating our story and website @ Jeraly.com!

Ucavm8.png?5mOl2yoSa4X9m8.png?i1gWjM94

Join the VJ facebook group! • • • Live in Cali? Join the Brits in California facebook group!

August 2008 AOS Spreadsheet is here! • • • July 2007 K-1 Spreadsheet is here!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: England
Timeline
Yeah good luck!! Being with CSC you might be in for a little more of a wait though - there are still bunches of July filers waiting :blink:

Hey babbles - you do anything special to your siggie to make the font teenier? Although I prolly don't have the space for more cause of all my links :lol:

Century Gothic smallest font. Nothing spesh

Timeline

I did call today. First time, I got somone was a typical government employee. The line broke. I called again and I got another guy, who was very helpful. My name in the file was wrong. The person corrected it and then he asked me to wait to that he can locate my files. He said it would be done in few week. He was cheerful and asked me to hang in there.

Filed: Timeline
I did call today. First time, I got somone was a typical government employee. The line broke. I called again and I got another guy, who was very helpful. My name in the file was wrong. The person corrected it and then he asked me to wait to that he can locate my files. He said it would be done in few week. He was cheerful and asked me to hang in there.

Were you able to glean any info on why they have slowed down so much?

good day! bengalilover, if u don't is it ok with u, if i wanna asked you whats the contact number, is it this one, USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY)?

thank you! hope for your confirmation on this number... :)

God bless!:)

Timeline

Eller, yeah this is the right number (800) 375 – 5283. Thanks Mox for helping me on how to reach them.

I didn't ask why CSC was falling behind. I was hesitant to ask too many questions. I was happy that he gave me some estimates. Let us know what you learn. Good luck!

Eller, yeah this is the right number (800) 375 – 5283. Thanks Mox for helping me on how to reach them.

I didn't ask why CSC was falling behind. I was hesitant to ask too many questions. I was happy that he gave me some estimates. Let us know what you learn. Good luck!

thank you bengalilover, its a really big help for us...

Goodluck to all of us, hope and pray we can have what we've been waiting for, :)

Remember the kuffufle a while back about how the people who had applied for naturalization wouldn't have their applications processed in time to vote in the 2008 elections. Like this ... 'WASHINGTON — Millions of people who applied for naturalization and other immigration benefits to beat a midsummer fee increase are caught in a paperwork pileup that threatens the chance for some to become U.S. citizens in time to vote in next November's presidential election'.

Well GWB has recently said that he wanted all naturalization applications processed so that the applicants get a vote in the 2008 election. Bear in mind that in 2004 the GOP attracted a record 44 percent of the Latino vote by some exit poll estimates ... and they don't want to give 'em back.

Word goes to CSC workers, "get the N-400 Applications sorted out double quick". Anyone else think that that might pull the rug out from under K-1/K-3 visa filers?

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: Timeline
Remember the kuffufle a while back about how the people who had applied for naturalization wouldn't have their applications processed in time to vote in the 2008 elections. Like this ... 'WASHINGTON — Millions of people who applied for naturalization and other immigration benefits to beat a midsummer fee increase are caught in a paperwork pileup that threatens the chance for some to become U.S. citizens in time to vote in next November's presidential election'.

Well GWB has recently said that he wanted all naturalization applications processed so that the applicants get a vote in the 2008 election. Bear in mind that in 2004 the GOP attracted a record 44 percent of the Latino vote by some exit poll estimates ... and they don't want to give 'em back.

Word goes to CSC workers, "get the N-400 Applications sorted out double quick". Anyone else think that that might pull the rug out from under K-1/K-3 visa filers?

I definitely think it's a possibility. I was listening to a story on NPR yesterday afternoon too about the congressional hearings on USCIS problems. It's so maddening to hear the director (I forget his name) telling congress out one side of his mouth that the problem is too many applications and outdated paper-based systems, and then out the other side of his mouth, even when congress was basically asking him what check they could write for him, that he doesn't need any more resources thank you very much. So, you wanna know where the slow-down is at USCIS? It's in the director's head. The man is not only re-arranging the deck chairs on the titanic, he's refusing the life rafts that are being offered by a passing shiip.

Oh and I found the story at NPR. It's here. It talks more about the citizenship backlog, but gives some insight into USCIS too.

Good work sir - All Things Considered is great isn't it?

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.