Mark'n'Kate

EAD Processing Timelines

19 posts in this topic

Look here

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/NBCprocesstimes.jsp?

if you filed in the NCS which at this point I think we all do...these are dates they are curretnly processing.

from what I am reading it matches... so you are in the line...

Best of Luck

Luc

We are 101 days out, but I think it's due to Tara just having her Biometrics done because she had to reschedule due to cut on a finger. :(

12/28/07 I-751 Submitted

01/14/08 NOA1 Received

02/12/08 Biometrics Completed

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ireland
Timeline

Hey, Just wanted to add my experience.

We also applied mid november for AOS, EAD, and AP. The AP was approved in around 60 days but have still not received my biometric appointment.

Am adding this reply because I notice at least two of the previous posters without bio appointments are under the control of the Denver, CO, office, as am I. Not sure if this helps anyone but it does at least indicate that this may be an issue with the local office.

In any event, the 90 day period is looming.

p

I-129F sent 29 Jan 05

Consulate Interview London 17 Jun 05

Married 03 September 05

AOS interview approved 8 March 2006

Apply to lift conditions 15 Jan 2008.

Biometrics appointment 2.14.08.

I-751 approved 31 March 08

N-400 priority date 15 Jan 2009

Interview Date May 12 2009

hi guys, i want to tell you people here that do not look into the time dates posted on USCIS site and be depressed, for they are not accurate at all. And even if you do, do not believe it. Mine is perfect example. I have applied for K1 in august end and it was approved long before they made changes in the processing dates . After it was approved i just looked back at the processing times to check if they updated, they havent for 2 months and i think it was in november they updated their site and most of you would have found that there will sudden jump in processing time by over 2 months.

But i did know at what time was case being approved for i have been a regular user of visa journey and if you want to know the exact details whats happening with your spplication just check for those people time frames who have applied from the same location as yours. For i feel it all depends on which service center you belong to. You are categorised according to that. Otherwise why so much of difference with every application. If any one has been processed before your notice date from the same service center that means your application should have been processed if there is no problem with your application.

I hope i was clear.

:thumbs: Good luck and speedy processing. :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

EAD approved today. 8 days after FPs.

10/17/05... WPB, FL rcvd and forward to NBC/MSC rcvd pkg

11/09/05... NOAs for i-485,i-765 & i-130 dispatched

11/12/05... NOA i-485 & i-765 in my hands!

01/09/06... got biometrics appt for i-485 for 1/31/06

01/11/06... i-765 touched (ACTUAL APPROVAL DAY)

01/31/06... BIO/FP done for i-765 & i-485.

02/08/06... EAD APPROVED & got my passport in the mail! :) (ready for that stamp!)

02/09/06... Got my EAD :) approved 1/11/06 valid until 1/10/07

02/10/06... Applied for SSN, EAD INFO was already in the SSA system :)

02/17/06... got my SSN in the mailbox! yai!!!

02/21/06... GOT INTERVIEW DATE for 4/26/06 @ 9:30AM -West Palm Beach, FL DO-

04/26/06... Interview seemed a success, no approval due to pending security clearence.

06/07/06... i-485 was "touched."

06/09/06... Got email from CRIS, welcome letter on the way! :)

06/12/06... Welcome letter in my hands!

06/16/06... Got email from CRIS again! green card on the way!!

06/19/06... GOT MY GREEN CARD! (valid until 06/07/08)

05/22/08... TX received okg for i751

05/30/08... GOT NOA with extension

06/09/08... got appt for fingerprints

06/17/08... fingersprints done

09/03/08... case transferred and received at CA

03/01/09... finally 1 touch!

04/01/09... got email new green card on the way!!!!! (10 months and 2 weeks!)

06/22/12... N-400 Priority Date - Received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.