elmcitymaven

essjay's off to America!

10 posts in this topic

Today's the big day for essjay and her hubby's POE -- I'm sure it's going to go just fine! :thumbs:

Come back when you get your feet on the ground and let us know how it went. I'll be thinking of you today. :)

larissa-lima-says-who-is-against-the-que

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
:thumbs::thumbs: SAFE TRIP BOTH OF YOU... :dance:

2007-10-23...mailed AOS EAD AP

2007-10-29...finally arrived in chicago

2007-11-02...NOA1 notice date

2007-11-23...the dreaded RFE comes...dated Nov 19th

2007-11-24...returned RFE by USPS

2007-11-29...biometrics in buffalo

2007-11-29...touched

2007-12-18...mailed another copy of RFE, delivery confirmation.. just in case they did'nt get first one

2007-12-29...email stating transfer to CSC woohoo

2008-01-02...AOS touched

2008-01-09...AOS touched..stating transfer and pending at CSC.

2008-01-10...AOS touched

2008-01-11...AOS touched

2008-01-11...EAD touched..stating card production ordered... woohoo.

2008-01-11...AP touched

2008-01-16...AP approved

2008-01-18...EAD touch... stating card production ordered..AGAIN

2008-01-22...EAD touch... stating card sent

2008-01-22...EAD and AP delivered by mailman yeaha....

2008-04-08...Infopass appointment......then by magic... GREEN CARD PRODUCTION ORDERED....am i dreaming???

2008-04-14... Received WELCOME TO AMERICA letter

2008-04-15...Received my GREENCARD.... wooohoooo

PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE... THANK YOU LORD..

• 1 month later...

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate the good wishes.

This is the first time I have had a chance to come back to the forum since getting here. How bad is that!?!

Miami was super easy processing, the whole thing took less than 20 minutes from plane to car hire. The only really annoying part was they refused to process me for a 10 year even though we were past our 2nd anniversary :angry: . Still, hasn't managed to lower my spirits since getting here. Getting my computer to work properly however...... That has been a whole different ballgame! But, computer is out of its coma and I am back on the forum.

I'M HERE :dance::dance::dance: and sooooo happy!! Green Card and SSN took about a week to arrive, it has all been so fast.

Thanks again to EVERYONE that has provided so much support and advice on this forum.

I can't believe it, I am really here.........

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline
Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate the good wishes.

This is the first time I have had a chance to come back to the forum since getting here. How bad is that!?!

Miami was super easy processing, the whole thing took less than 20 minutes from plane to car hire. The only really annoying part was they refused to process me for a 10 year even though we were past our 2nd anniversary :angry: . Still, hasn't managed to lower my spirits since getting here. Getting my computer to work properly however...... That has been a whole different ballgame! But, computer is out of its coma and I am back on the forum.

I'M HERE :dance::dance::dance: and sooooo happy!! Green Card and SSN took about a week to arrive, it has all been so fast.

Thanks again to EVERYONE that has provided so much support and advice on this forum.

I can't believe it, I am really here.........

we were told we could send the green card back as an administrative error for not cost as that you should revcieve the ten year. I posted the details 'transfer to CSC' thread the other day.

2005 Aug 27 Happily Married

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations :dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

woooohooooo we've gained another one! yay!

Congrats to you both! :thumbs: Continued success

All You Need Is Love...

*The Beatles*

I am a wife!! Whoa this is weird!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.