maekai05

Mistakely applied for K-4

2 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Hi,

My husband made mistake on I-129F application. We have 2 children together, and they have US citizenship, but since they are with me in Japan, my husband filled their names out on under " list of all children of your allien fiance" and wrote "US citizen" next to their names.

I believe this is the spaces for applying for K-4.

Since our children are US citizens, we don't need to appy for K-4 visa for our kids.

Will it be a problem ? Since ours is taking so long to be approve in USCIS, I am thinking this is causing us the delay.

Also,

How many of us in March fillers who are applying for K-3 and K-4 are not approved in USCIS, yet ?

THank you

Hi,

My husband made mistake on I-129F application. We have 2 children together, and they have US citizenship, but since they are with me in Japan, my husband filled their names out on under " list of all children of your allien fiance" and wrote "US citizen" next to their names.

I believe this is the spaces for applying for K-4.

Since our children are US citizens, we don't need to appy for K-4 visa for our kids.

Will it be a problem ? Since ours is taking so long to be approve in USCIS, I am thinking this is causing us the delay.

Also,

How many of us in March fillers who are applying for K-3 and K-4 are not approved in USCIS, yet ?

THank you

Since they are both your children and he noted they are US citizens.

I do not think that will be a problem for you.

Easily explained at the interveiw.

Rick

December 12 2006 Filed I130

Jan 10 2007 got receipt and case number!

Jan 12 2007 sent 129F

Feb 6 notice they were moving the file to a faster service center.

Feb 26 Notice of I130 approval

Feb 28 2007 notice they were sending 129F to USCIS for further investigation (err #######?)

May 15 2007 notice of approval of 129F with processing dates of 05/15/2007 thru 09/14/2007

May 28 2007 Notice from attorney that NVC needed processed and money orders were needed.

June 4 2007 Traveled to Manila to spend 2 weeks with my wife!! (YeHaaaa!!)

Fed-xed her signed papers (For NVC) from Manila to attorney from Manila while on vacation

June 18 2007 Nvc approved support.

June 29 2007 packet arrived @ my home informing of interveiw for I130 on Aug 27 2007 and explaining Medical interveiw.

(Note wife never received packet for I130 in Philippines I fed-ex'ed mine to her for medical interveiw)

July 17 2007 packet arrived for 129F setting interveiw for Sept 5 2007

August 5 2007 Wife flew to Manila for medical interveiw on August 6.

August 26 wife flew to Manila for I130 interveiw on August 27 2007.

August 27 2007 12:31 pm I130 Approved

wife arriving Nov 18th

WIFE ARRIVED Nov 18th!!!!

Website I made my wife!

http://rickrox.tripod.com/roxan1.html

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.