6 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello to everyone,

Hello to all can i ask if anybody can give me an advice? We are already approved and waiting for my pocket to arrive home. My fiance already called US State and they said USEM already mailed the pocket last aug.10, 2007 and they gave my medical exam dated sept. 27 and interview will be oct. 4 do we believe this since we really do not receive the pocket yet until now?! :crying: We are worried coz its already 2 weeks now since they mailed it as what the personnel said. What we gonna do? do i need to call the embassy and ask about it or it is my fiancee need to call the USEM in manila to check if its really true..

I tried to call their number they give it here in visa journey but the guy who answered my call before he is not good in aswering querries he dont even tell me yes or no!

Second, is my interview date is oct. 4 as what they told my fiance is it possible we can change it to later date even oct.8 coz my fiance will be coming here but he will leave in US by oct. 4 and arrive oct. 5 fare is so expensive and it is only oct. 4 he can get $ 1,800 and the other dates are so expensive already!

Please give me an idea for other members who knows what i need to do and what number we wil contact and if possible person that we can talk to the embassy that could help my quirries.

Until here and hope to hear from you guys :innocent::innocent:

God bless to all of us who still wait for our interivew dates! and to all who is already approved!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hello to everyone,

Hello to all can i ask if anybody can give me an advice? We are already approved and waiting for my pocket to arrive home. My fiance already called US State and they said USEM already mailed the pocket last aug.10, 2007 and they gave my medical exam dated sept. 27 and interview will be oct. 4 do we believe this since we really do not receive the pocket yet until now?! :crying: We are worried coz its already 2 weeks now since they mailed it as what the personnel said. What we gonna do? do i need to call the embassy and ask about it or it is my fiancee need to call the USEM in manila to check if its really true..

I tried to call their number they give it here in visa journey but the guy who answered my call before he is not good in aswering querries he dont even tell me yes or no!

Second, is my interview date is oct. 4 as what they told my fiance is it possible we can change it to later date even oct.8 coz my fiance will be coming here but he will leave in US by oct. 4 and arrive oct. 5 fare is so expensive and it is only oct. 4 he can get $ 1,800 and the other dates are so expensive already!

Please give me an idea for other members who knows what i need to do and what number we wil contact and if possible person that we can talk to the embassy that could help my quirries.

God bless to all of us who still wait for our interivew dates! and to all who is already approved!

hi key,

check sheriff's uling Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide in Section 4.6, it says about the Packet 4's delivery..

you're schedules are just ahead of 1 day from mine, though i didnt follow-up USEmbassy yet for my packet 4. I'll try to call them tomorrow.

regards,

alexandra

Dong & Dang

12/28/2007.....Sent Packet for AOS application

12/29/2007.....USCIS Chicago received our AOS Packet

01/22/2008.....Date of two NOA1 (I-797C) for I-765-EAD & I-131-Application for Travel Document

[Received in mail last 01/26/07]

01/24/2008.....USCIS Chicago encashed our checks

01/28/2008.....Received NOA1 for I-485 though notice, dated 01/22/2008

01/30/2008.....Received Biometrics schedule, Notice date 01/25/2008

02/15/2008.....Biometrics Schedule

02/20/2008.....Confirmation of receipt of RFE (source:USCIS case online update)

02/21/2008.....touched

03/03/2008.....Issued I-512L, Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the United States

03/06/2008.....Issued EAD Card (Employment Authorization)

04/23/2008.....Received Interview Schedule

06/11/2008.....Interview Schedule - Phoenix, AZ

06/14/2008.....Received Notice for the Approval of AOS Application

06/16/2008.....Received Green Card.

www.annie-thejourney.com

www.unforgettable-weddings.com

www.gorgeous-mommy.com

www.churvah.com

Timeline
Hello to everyone,

hi key,

check sheriff's uling Manila Embassy K1 Visa Guide in Section 4.6, it says about the Packet 4's delivery..

you're schedules are just ahead of 1 day from mine, though i didnt follow-up USEmbassy yet for my packet 4. I'll try to call them tomorrow.

regards,

alexandra

Ah, i already called them this early am arround 8:26am i already know what to do but just wishing and praying the my parents birthday is a lucky day for me..heheheheh my fiance cannot be with me coz he will arrive oct. 5 and my interview is oct. 4 just praying mom birthday will be my DAY :P that is really the purpose why my fiance go here just to be with me in my medical and interview date but he cannot make it maybe God want me to travel with him back! just hoping and praying...

Maybe, God has a plan for our plane ticket and can make it before the option date and can purchase it ahead of time:-) we will just pray Alexandra..

OK, God bless to you and for your reply i appreciate it a lot:-)

Key

Timeline
Hello to everyone,

You can download the packet here, its the same packet that you will be receiving

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfivk1.pdf

You can request for an early appointmnet unless you have valid reason, red this

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3227.html

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
Hello to everyone,

You can download the packet here, its the same packet that you will be receiving

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwfivk1.pdf

You can request for an early appointmnet unless you have valid reason, red this

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3227.html

thank you for your reply until now i didnt receive my pocket..so it is really ok to download this online and will not ask the SLEC to call the embassy and request my pocket to mail there so that i can get it on my medical?

I am really confuse now? so ok langba talaga na i will do it online? did you do the same also during your time? thank you so much for sharing your ideas i really appreciate it:-)

God bless always

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline
Hello to everyone,

Congrats on your approval and interview date!!!!!

Please, update your timeline!!! That will help us all a lot!!!

thanks!! :)

--MIRLA.

"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein.

05/09/07 --- NOA1

05/15/07 --- Touched

10/24/07 --- Case assigned!

10/31/07 --- Touched

11/01/07 --- RFE

11/02/07 --- Touched

11/05/07 --- Got RFE on the mail

11/09/07 --- RFE sent back to VSC

12/06/07 --- Waited enough time to RESEND our RFE

12/07/07 --- RFE received at VSC and signed by Novak....

12/10/07 --- Case received and resumed

12/11/07 --- Touched

12/12/07 --- Touched

12/13/07 --- Touched

12/14/07 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- Touched

01/02/08 --- APPROVED!!!!!!

01/11/08 --- Got NOA2 on the mail

01/12/08 --- Got NVC letter on the mail

01/17/08 --- Got packet 3

01/28/08 --- Medical

02/05/08 --- INTERVIEW!!!!

02/10/08 --- Off to NY!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.