Bill y Bella

Service Centers On Timelines

3 posts in this topic

I am thinking that the VJ timeline data might be more accurate if members entered the timeline where the petition is actually being adjudicated as opposed to where it was mailed.

I have been tracking the Vermont service center processing time and it just occurred to be that there are lots of petitions being processed in Vermont that are not included in the statistics because members have entered Texas as their service center. The same thing holds true for Nebraska petitions that were forwarded to California.

I think it might be a good idea if everyone who filed more recently than April enter the adjudicating service center on their timelines. What are your thoughts?

If your petition was mailed to Nebraska or Texas and it was then forwarded to another service center for adjudication, did your NOA1 come from where you mailed your petition or from the adjudicating service center?

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

I am thinking that the VJ timeline data might be more accurate if members entered the timeline where the petition is actually being adjudicated as opposed to where it was mailed.

I have been tracking the Vermont service center processing time and it just occurred to be that there are lots of petitions being processed in Vermont that are not included in the statistics because members have entered Texas as their service center. The same thing holds true for Nebraska petitions that were forwarded to California.

I think it might be a good idea if everyone who filed more recently than April enter the adjudicating service center on their timelines. What are your thoughts?

If your petition was mailed to Nebraska or Texas and it was then forwarded to another service center for adjudication, did your NOA1 come from where you mailed your petition or from the adjudicating service center?

Up until just recently, all petitions sent to Nebraska or Texas were sent to California. But that has changed now. You either send directly to Vermont or California.

keTiiDCjGVo

Up until just recently, all petitions sent to Nebraska or Texas were sent to California. But that has changed now. You either send directly to Vermont or California.

Thanks. I was confused as to where and when petitions were forwarded.

Edited by Bill y Bella

My Timeline:

7/27/07 VSC rcvd I-129F--8/7/07 NOA1 issued--12/12/07 NOA2 issued--12/27/07 Pkg 3 returned--2/29/08 Interview & Approval--4/1/08 POE--6/27/08 Married--6/27/08-6/5/09 Trying to figure out how to make this work--6/11/09 Submitted AOS forms--6/19/09 NOA's issued--7/21 Biometrics--7/27 Rcvd 2 of 3 Interview appt letters for 8/24--8/3 Rcvd 3rd interview appt letter for 8/28--8/5 Used infopass appt to consolidate interviews on 8/28--8/6/09 Rcvd email notification of AP & EAD approvals--8/11&12 Rcvd AP's in mail--8/14 Rcvd 1st EAD card in mail.--8/23/11 Mailed ROC Pkg.--8/24/11 NOA--10/5/11 Biometrics

My Favorite Links & Threads:

CSC & VSC K1 & K3 Recent approvals

Colombia Club Part 1 & Colombia Club Part 2

RFE List Learn from others' mistakes.

Red Flags Learn what to try to avoid or prepare to discuss and explain during interview.

HUSKERKIEV Thread Great insider tips from a former adjudicator at the Nebraska Service Center.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.