niceguy26

Cheapest flights from US to Cebu?

22 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Anything other than bt-store.com out there? Anyone know any discount agents? I wish i could fly to Cebu for the same price as some of the Manila fairs... Best I had so far was my 1st trip. $1300 round trip... I wish i could fly for around $900!!!

Mid-June filer, Mid-July NOA1 :(...

6/21/07 - I-129F Sent : transferred to CSC at some point...

7/12/07 - Received date as shown on NOA1 Hardcopy

7/18/07 - NOA1

7/21/07 - Check FINALLY Cashed!!!

7/24/07 - Finally got receipt number off the back of cancelled check!

11/23/07 - Our first ever touch!

11/27/07 - Touched on website

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

I-129f was approved in 160 days from your filing date.

12/21/07 - Received at NVC and assigned case number!

12/27/07 - Case forwarded to USEM

01/04/07 - Case received by USEM

02/25/08 - Scheduled St. Luke's Medical Appointment 7:00 AM

03/03/08 - Interview at USEM APPROVED

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anything other than bt-store.com out there? Anyone know any discount agents? I wish i could fly to Cebu for the same price as some of the Manila fairs... Best I had so far was my 1st trip. $1300 round trip... I wish i could fly for around $900!!!

I do not exactly know the prices right now for trips to Cebu, but I use a travel agent you can call. His name is Luis with festival of asia, (415) 564-3672. He has always, gotten me the lowest fare out there. Hope it helps.

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 7, 2007 - SENT I-129F TO CSC

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

MARCH 19, 2007- REC'D BY SNAIL MAIL

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

May 24, 2007- Rec'd e mail stating I was approved on the 23rd!!!!

May 29, 2007- Arrives at NVC

May 30, 2007- Called NVC and received MNL#

May 31, 2007- Left NVC headed to MANILA

June 4, 2007- Petition Arrives at USE Manila

June 12, 2007- Packet Mailed from Manila

June 25, 2007- Rec'd Packet

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

Sept. 7,2007- Mary will be landing in LAX

I've used JustFares.com out of Seattle before. They beat BT-Store by about $300 last time.

1-800-766-3601, ask for Mark. He was great to work with.

I'm going to be checking with the Uncle of the Owner of the Local Philippines market in Wichita, KS soon. I've been told by the Filipina's that go to the market that he can get me the best price. I read a Yahoo Group, that is by people who moved to the Philippines, and that was a recommendation by one of them. He said "Always check at your local Philippines Market in any major USA city, they will know someone, who knows how to get the absolute lowest prices." And in my case, it's supposedly the uncle...

(Almost sounds like working in a dark alley trying to get a deal.....)

Edited by KansasDragon

If it's going to be, it's up to me!

LoveLine (aka Timeline)

January 2005 - Met Annie online

February 13th 2006 - Met in Real - WOW!! Ikaw maganda!

February 14th 2006 - Proved I was really serious, proposed to Annie - She said "Yes"

February 2006 - January 2007 - Both working, saving, planning. Continuously chasing Annie online, on phone...

January 22, 2007 - February 4th, 2007 - Together again in Philippines, working on paperwork, visiting family.

February 27th 2007 - I-129F Mailed to Nebraska

March 6th - NOA1 Received.

May 23rd - NOA2, Received Approval Email

June 14th - Receive letter from NVC, packet on the way to Manila Embassy

July 30th - Annie receives packet from Embassy, appointment scheduled for September.

August 29th - Annie survives Blood Draw, Injections, and successfully completes Medical at St. Lukes.

September 13th - Annie is a huge success at the Embassy, SHE IS APPROVED!

September 20th - Visa in Hand, tickets purchased..

December 18th - Jumped on Airplane, Philippines for Christmas and New Year's.

December 27th - CFO Seminar Succesfully Completed

January 8th - Jumped on Airplane to USA together, Seattle POE, arrived home to Kansas.

March 14, 2008 - Married

May 19, 2008 - AOS NOA1 Recieved, Biometrics scheduled for June 18.

Timeline

Also, check fares from US to Singapore and US to Manila. then you can take a cheap local flight to cebu.

Wishing Everyone Speed, Success, Happiness and Love,

TinTin and Samby

Timeline

thanks everyone! i will check everything out :thumbs:

7/18/07 - NOA1

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

Filed: Timeline

i shopped almost every online site for a deal last time i went. i went to a local travel agent(specializing in asian trips). i got a roundtrip out of okc(not a huge hub) for $950. seems like travel agents still beat the online guys. i think its got something to do w/ volume of business they do. you might want to check some out.

Timeline

You can't fly from the US to Cebu.

Timeline

You can't fly from the US to Cebu.

oh I was definitely talking about non-stop :no:

I have made 2 trips there so far and I'm in the US, so atleast i know what i meant (flight itinerary)

Edited by niceguy26

7/18/07 - NOA1

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

when are you going to fly? weve been looking for cheap tickets too this coming nov to phil but the cheapest so far is $1086/person so if ever there's 1000 below holler at me coz we'll buyin it :blush:

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline
when are you going to fly? weve been looking for cheap tickets too this coming nov to phil but the cheapest so far is $1086/person so if ever there's 1000 below holler at me coz we'll buyin it :blush:

Is that after Taxes? Best I found in November was $1388 after tax. I havent called any agents yet though. dates are open for me. If I could find $1000 after taxes I'd be very excited!

7/18/07 - NOA1

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

Is that after Taxes? Best I found in November was $1388 after tax. I havent called any agents yet though. dates are open for me. If I could find $1000 after taxes I'd be very excited!

yes thats tax included... denver to manila...

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

Timeline

yes thats tax included... denver to manila...

oh ok. I thought you were flying to Cebu. I have seen some to Manila under $1000 in the past. I'm still yet to find any that cheap for Cebu.

7/18/07 - NOA1

11/28/07 - NOA2!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
g

I am going to Cebu in November for 9 days. I have my AMX agent working on mine to see what she can do. I do know from flying to and from Cebu for three years for work that Philippine Airlines has the best rates. They (PAL) flies out of Las Vegas through Vancouver to Manila as well as San Fran and LAX. The best I found was $1187 with PAL through to Cebu.

I am also looking for a travel mate that has a 2k budget. PAL has buy one take one Business Class round trip to Manila. Then a quick $100 round trip ticket to Cebu as it is only 1 hour from Manila. The total price is 4k for the round trip. We have to fly out bound together but coming back you have 6 months to use the ticket. If you get to Manila, Cebu Pacific (they have a website) have fares as low as 60 bucks round trip Manila to Cebu depending on time of year. Or a 22 hour boat ride for 25 bucks can be done. Nice beautiful boat ride too.

I hope this helps.

Anyone iterested in seeing their fiancee in the Phils around second-third week of November and want to share the PAL Business Class fare, please give me a shout at sbragg71@hotmail.com. Economy that far at 6'0 or above is no fun and I have broad shoulders. I did it once and may have to do it again if no takers! Ouch!

Good luck to everyone in their Journey!

g

I am going to Cebu in November for 9 days. I have my AMX agent working on mine to see what she can do. I do know from flying to and from Cebu for three years for work that Philippine Airlines has the best rates. They (PAL) flies out of Las Vegas through Vancouver to Manila as well as San Fran and LAX. The best I found was $1187 with PAL through to Cebu.

I am also looking for a travel mate that has a 2k budget. PAL has buy one take one Business Class round trip to Manila. Then a quick $100 round trip ticket to Cebu as it is only 1 hour from Manila. The total price is 4k for the round trip. We have to fly out bound together but coming back you have 6 months to use the ticket. If you get to Manila, Cebu Pacific (they have a website) have fares as low as 60 bucks round trip Manila to Cebu depending on time of year. Or a 22 hour boat ride for 25 bucks can be done. Nice beautiful boat ride too.

I hope this helps.

Anyone iterested in seeing their fiancee in the Phils around second-third week of November and want to share the PAL Business Class fare, please give me a shout at sbragg71@hotmail.com. Economy that far at 6'0 or above is no fun and I have broad shoulders. I did it once and may have to do it again if no takers! Ouch!

Good luck to everyone in their Journey!

my husband and i, with a couple of friends are planning to be in phil this coming nov. 11 hopefully... whats the deal on this pal flight?

Citizenship N-400

4/29/2010- check cleared

PAL is the cheapest I could find at $1047 including all taxes, etc.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.