Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was just reading same posting...sad...sad...sad

Citizenship (N-400)

09/15/2009 - Application mailed to Texas Lockbox

09/17/2009 - Delivered to the Lockbox

09/21/2009 - Check cashed

09/24/2009 - NOA dated 9/18/09

09/26/2009 - RFE mailed out dated 9/25 (biometrics notice)

10/14/2009 - Biometrics completed

01/01/2010 - finally an update - awaiting interview letter

02/08/2010 - interview (Garden City, NY) -- PASSED

03/03/2010 - Oath Ceremony in Brooklyn

03/13/2010 - U.S. Passport in hand

DONE!!!

Oh my! Not good!

K-1 Process

---------------------------

April 20, 2006 - Filed I-129F (Ahhhhh finally!)

July 31, 2006 - APPROVED!

September 28, 2006 - Interview!

September 29, 2006 - VISA in hand!

October 14, 2006 - WEDDING DATE!

AOS & EAD Process

----------------------------

December 26, 2006 - Darcy's last day of employment on his 90-day work authorization. Bummer!

December 27, 2006 - Filed AOS and EAD paperwork

January 3, 2006 - Receipt date of NOA1

January 11, 2007 - 'touched'

January 17, 2007 - transferred to CSC

January 19, 2007 - biometrics appointment

January 22, 2007 - 'touched'

January 23, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

January 24, 2007 - 'touched'

January 31, 2007 - 'AOS touched'

February 1, 2007 - GREEN CARD ORDERED!!!

February 5, 2007 - Received Welcome Letter

February 11, 2007 - received GREEN CARD!!

Lifting Conditions

----------------------------

December 31, 2008 - filed I-751

January 10, 2009 - received 1-year extension letter

January 28, 2009 - biometrics

February 13, 2009 - 10-year green card ordered

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Doesn't say anything was ever done while he was on the clock.

True, but it doesn't say otherwise either. Although based on the information in the article it would seem to indicate that keeping this separate from his time on the clock was not a consideration. The article does state that he did give her his office number and his government issued cell phone number. Additionally he told the girl who he was and that he worked for Homeland Security.

July 12, 2002 - Married

I130

May 18, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

May 20, 2005 - Received Date

June 2, 2005 - Notice Date

June 6, 2005 - Received NOA1

September 10, 2005No action to date

December 1, 2005 -Approved

I129

August 25, 2005 - Sent Certified Mail USPS with Money Order for fees

August 26, 2005 - USPS tracking shows Delivered, August 26, 2005, 1:54 pm, CHICAGO, IL 60680

September 7, 2005 - "touched" I think

September 12, 2005 - Received NOA1 showing receipt date of August 30, 2005

October 17, 2005 - APPROVED!!!

November 27, 2005 - Received by NVC

November 3, 2005 - RFE received from Consulate

November 18, 2005 - RFE delivered to Consulate

November 28, 2005 - Instructions received

December 6, 2005 - Medical Appt Much confusion and lack of communication by Physicians caused much delay :(

March 23 - Checklist received

May 12 - Packet 4 received

June 1 - Interview

June 1 - APPROVED!!!!!

June 7 - Steve Arrived home

Uttttt OOOO .... I have a feeling this might get ugly!!

Im just gonna say opinions are like buttholes and we all have them :X

3dflagsdotcom_usa_2faws.gif3dflagsdotcom_uk_2faws.gif

K-1 Sent to Vermont St Patrick's Day~ May the Luck of the Irish Be With Us Today!! 3/17/06

NOA1 03-25-06

Touch 06-16-06=RFE Email

Touch 06-17-06

RFE Arrived 06-21-06

RFE Sent back to Vermont 06-21-06

RFE Delivered 06/23/06 10:55am

RFE-Touch 06/24/06

Touch 06/27/06

Approved 08/21/06 {157 days)

Touch 08/22/06

NVC Letter 08-25-06 Hard Copy

Left NVC 08-25-06

Arrived at London 09-01-06

Packet 3 Arrived at Steves Door 09-05-06

Packet 3 Sent back to London 09-15-06

London Medical 09-29-06- Completed

Packet 4 11-20-06

Londen Interview 12-08-06 APPROVED

Visa in Hand 12-12-06

Enters the USA 12-13-06

WEDDING DAY 2/18/07 @ 3pm

Filed: Timeline

True, but it doesn't say otherwise either. Although based on the information in the article it would seem to indicate that keeping this separate from his time on the clock was not a consideration. The article does state that he did give her his office number and his government issued cell phone number. Additionally he told the girl who he was and that he worked for Homeland Security.

I think if he had been doing it at work the Federal Police would have nabbed him at work, not at his home.

Plus, I sure if there was any proof of him breathin heavy on the phone or yanking on the joy stick while on the computer at work it wouldn't have been left out of the story.

I'm not saying what he did if true is right, just that you can't assume he was a slacker at work or hang this on DHS.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I think if he had been doing it at work the Federal Police would have nabbed him at work, not at his home.

Plus, I sure if there was any proof of him breathin heavy on the phone or yanking on the joy stick while on the computer at work it wouldn't have been left out of the story.

I'm not saying what he did if true is right, just that you can't assume he was a slacker at work or hang this on DHS.

Just consider this is the original press release...there is much that has yet to be said about this man....regardless of on the clock or not WE are paying this man...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
*clears throat*

Let's not lose site of the fact that he was chatting with a MINOR! This wasn't regular circle-jerk chat.

One other thing to consider here...If he thought he was dealing with a minor in this instance, there is no telling how many minors he had done this sort of thing with in the past...Certainly this wasn't the first time and he just got caught..highly unlikely in my mind...

Filed: Timeline

Just consider this is the original press release...there is much that has yet to be said about this man....regardless of on the clock or not WE are paying this man...

As a government employee I just think that what you do on your own time isn't any of work's business. If I put in 8 hours and do my job they have nothing to say if want to go home and drown cats. Not that I would ever drown a cat. They swim too well. LOL