lonely_girl

pls help i need a smart advice about my situation

16 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am planning to work over the weekends and proceed to school to complete my degree if possible. I want to have more education to pursue my dreams.I took BS industrial Engineering back home but i didn't finished it so this might be a great opportunity.I am trying to find a way to enroll, that would be a dream come true.But first we need to move out of here get our own place,get a job.If everthing goes well i will start going to school again.I have to do this since i am still young im not even 21 yet.Till then, if you got questions/clarifications let me know..Thank you so much have a wonderful morning God Bless!

I am glad to hear that you both will be moving out..Your stepdaughter is lucky to have you there as you care for as her own biological mother should...Wish you all the best with school here, hope you requested your transcripts from back home so you don't have to start over completely here..I would look online and check with the school your interested in what international evaluation services they suggest so that way you have a better chance of taking less classes and getting that engineering degree. Best of luck to you!

That's the best solution for school!!!...oh and also maybe she can get some grants...depending of her status...

well who owns the house if your husband does kick her out if he has phyical custody of the child she pays for support i see you cant wait till next year to do some thing it needs to be done yesterday the ex-wife and the bf need to find there own place as others have said you need to talk to your husband and tell him how you feel and you will stand by him. but she has to go he cant afford to take care of everyone in the house. you and his child should be # 1 to him. he has to step up and quit letting ex run his life. i understand his feelings he wants so much and keeps getting put dowm by ex he want so much for you and doesnt feel he can give you the life he is giving his ex and wants you to find someone else in his mind he is just so torn. but my advise is dont wait to move if your husband owns the house then tell him ex has to go if he isnt willing to do that then tell him your getting your own apartment and would like for him and his child to live with you you are to young to have to endure such pressures you need to be happy. and this situation doesnt make you happy and you cant let them run you down so you have all the red flags .you need to get rid of ex or you need to move out your self. if thats what it takes dont get me wrong i am not saying get divorced but you have to be happy for you and if your husband dont want whats best for you then him and his ex will be happy together and you go on with your life sorry you have to go through this it is not normal and you have to take care of your own mental well being sorry so to the point but i am just worried you will end up hating life because of it. take care and good luck with school and take care of your self

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.