S.W

administrative processing Islamabad pakistan

47 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
yess prayers alhamdulilah make a bigggg difference.... i can never imagine how I would've gotten through this process without praying... seriously just think about not praying at alll and how hopeless you feel just by the THOUGHT of that

I pray that everyone's AP becomes a fast processs insha'Alllllllllllahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... these 2 months and the next month that will come will be a blessful month so hopefully our Eid gift will be us being together with our fiances

Amen.....I just wanted to ask u ,were ur fiance given a time frame for AP at his interview?

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

yess prayers alhamdulilah make a bigggg difference.... i can never imagine how I would've gotten through this process without praying... seriously just think about not praying at alll and how hopeless you feel just by the THOUGHT of that

I pray that everyone's AP becomes a fast processs insha'Alllllllllllahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... these 2 months and the next month that will come will be a blessful month so hopefully our Eid gift will be us being together with our fiances

Amen.....I just wanted to ask u ,were ur fiance given a time frame for AP at his interview?

my fiance doesn't have an interview yet... we just submitted the packet a little less than a week ago

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

They gave my Fiance a time frame, at the time of his interview. The officer gave him a blue letter stating that AP was going to last 1-6 weeks. It has been 3 and a half months now. We have heard nothing as of yet. About a week ago my Fiance received an email from the embassy saying he was going to receive a call or call letter from their office soon. He hasn't received a call yet but we are waiting patiently. I told my Fiance to send them an email when he should expect the call. We got no reply from them yet. I wonder if they will even reply to us or just call him instead, insha' ALLAH they will call and tell him to pick up the visa....OH! That will be the day.... for all of us!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US.......

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Did ur fiance emailed the embassy inquiring abt status or they just notified him themselves that he will get a call soon.

Thanks

Mar 4,06 I-130 sent ,rcvd Mar 7,06

Oct 24,08 USC, called to Upgrade

Nov 1,08 Citizenship certificate sent

Jan 3,09 Case upgraded.

Jan 6,09 TOUCHED!!!

Feb 13,09 Approved : )

Feb 20,09 Case # assigned

Mar 2,09 bill paid online,DS-3032 emailed

Mar 4,09 NVC recvd fee

Mar 10,09 AOS sent

Mar 30,09 mailed DS-230

Apr 13,09 CASE COMPLETED(per operators)

Apr 20,09 FINAL REVIEW

Apr 21,09 CASE COMPLETED (per AVR)

Apr 23,09 called:INTERVIEW JUNE 24th

Jun 24,09 AP, 1-3 months

Calling DOS begins,here is what I was told

Jul 7,09 No info @ DOS

Jul 10,09 Case sent to DC-pending

Jul 17,09 Pending

Jul 24,09 Pending,you can call every day for update but the day they call him for passport it means something is up so you get to know it before we do

Jul 31,09 Pending AP

Aug 06,09 Call from USEM requesting to submit passport

Aug 07,09 Every thing looks very good,visa issuance is up to the consulate!!!

Aug 07,09 Passport submitted

Aug 07,09 USEM is requesting applicant's passport :)

Aug 17,09-call 1 Visa issued Aug 3rd,EM recvd passport on 10th but still havent returned it

Aug 17,09-call 2 Case pending some kind of processing (URGHHHHHHHHH NOT AGAIN)

Aug 18,09 call to pick up passport,picked up from AMEX

Sep 26,09 REUNION :)

Timeline

No, my fiance notified the embassy about status and they kept saying pending, then a few emails and a month later they said he will get a call soon from them. Is that a good sign? And who should he call?

Timeline

OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS. MY FIANCE GOT HIS VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: HIS MAIL COURIER CALLED HIM TODAY AND SAID COME IN 3 DAYS AND PICK UP YOUR PASSPORT WITH THE VISA!!!! NOW HE JUST HAS TO GET A TICKET TO THE USA... AND EVERYTHING IS SET, INSHALLAH EVERYONE ELSE IN WAIT WILL GET THEIR VISA TOO.... I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL......YA'ALLAH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

OMG I AM SO HAPPY YOU GUYS. MY FIANCE GOT HIS VISA TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: HIS MAIL COURIER CALLED HIM TODAY AND SAID COME IN 3 DAYS AND PICK UP YOUR PASSPORT WITH THE VISA!!!! NOW HE JUST HAS TO GET A TICKET TO THE USA... AND EVERYTHING IS SET, INSHALLAH EVERYONE ELSE IN WAIT WILL GET THEIR VISA TOO.... I AM PRAYING FOR YOU ALL......YA'ALLAH I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

omgggggggg im soooooo happppy for youuu!!! you have no idea how happpy you made me! yayyyyyyyyyyyy

Alhamdulilah you will be fasting with your fiance, what a big blessing for you guys to be able to fast together and celebrate eid together... insha'Alllah I hope everything goes well

I hope AP continues with this 3.5 month time frame

Timeline

Yes thank you so much. I cannot wait to fast and spend this holy month together. ALLAH is great and INHSA' ALLAH everyone in AP will pass this tough time.

Hang in there, your time is waiting....

Elahee ameeeeeeen...A friend of mine told me that someone had AP for only 3 weeks and another person had AP for 2.5 weeks, they both are from Afghanistan... so thus far Islamabad is speeding up... I just hope that it continues with Ramadan coming up as well as Eid

If you go to their website, and in the search bar type in Holidays, it shows you a schedule of the days in which the embassy is closed

• 8 months later...

pllzz members help me my husband AP is done embassy called him for the passport on march 5th 2010 he submit the passport same day today is April 7th he didn't rcv the passport yet is anyone have idea how long they will take to stamp the visa itsss vvvvv frustrating

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

pllzz members help me my husband AP is done embassy called him for the passport on march 5th 2010 he submit the passport same day today is April 7th he didn't rcv the passport yet is anyone have idea how long they will take to stamp the visa itsss vvvvv frustrating

My husband submitted his passport on March 11. Still hasn't received it yet either. this is normal. Go to the Islamabad forum and see how normal it is. The AP after the passport is submitted usually takes, (ffrom what I have noticed) about 45 days. So, Insha'Allah he will get it soon. I pray for you and plz pray for us as well. Good luck. Allah Hafiz.

~Tara

Zaheer - 25 ; Tara - 26 ;

Married - 01/25/09; Stevie Zainab Ahmed - born 03-18-2010

OUR TIMELINE

03-18-2009 ----- Sent I-130 to USA

03-23-2009 ----- Father sent I-130 to USCIS

03-25-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-130

04-02-2009 ----- Money Order Cashed

04-13-2009 ----- NOA1 Received

04-27-2009 ----- USCIS Received I-129F packet

05-12-2009 ----- NOA1 for I-129F received

08-28-2009 ----- Approval Notices for I-130 and I-129F

09-15-2009 ----- Received Packet 3.5 from NVC

09-26-2009 ----- Sent Packet 3.5 to Embassy

09-30-2009 ----- Interview Appt Letter Received

10-13-2009 ----- Medical Exam @ 2:30pm in Lahore

10-26-2009 ----- Interview Scheduled

10-26-2009 ----- Embassy Closed, reschedule

11-02-2009 ----- Rescheduled Interview - Passed; AP

11-02-2009 ----- Administrative Processing Begins..........

04-23-2010 ----- AP Finished

04-24-2010 ----- Visa Arrives via SpeedEx

05-06-2010 ----- US Entry (Insha'Allah) JFK Airport POE

05-07-2010 ----- Flight from NY to West Palm Beach, FL

• 9 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

Hi, Everyone:

I've put together a petition asking for a 3-month time limit on AP, and when that is exceeded the petitioner can call for a supervisory review and a reason. The petition also calls for a commission that would review the legal immigration process from top to bottom, and make recommendations for cutting processing time to 6 months TOTAL. Not 6 months for the first round, and then we don't count AP in the total, and we don't tell you how many people are in AP, etc etc). Basically calling upon President Obama, Hillary Clinton et al to bring immigration into the 21st Century.

Please sign and pass on to your friends and family!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/falling-in-love-with-someone-from-another-country-is-not-a-crime/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.