F007

212(a)(6)(C)(i) Misrepresentation Inadmissibility

59 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Family said:

I had hoped YOU would have presented your evidence and asked questions while there. 
It is crucial

to fight for CSPA protection and position the “ old case” as delay not caused by you. 
If you did not do that at interview, at least do it now by emailing consulate .

You need to have dad contact congressman  , contact Washington for advisory opinion …MAKE SOME NOISE. ..

Please explain, Congressman will write to whom in Washington? I don't know this procedure

😔 how does it work

9 hours ago, F007 said:

Please explain, Congressman will write to whom in Washington? I don't know this procedure

😔 how does it work

Your father (a USC/LPR, right?) lives in a congressional district and also has two U.S. senators from the state where he resides.   Your father can reach out to them, and they can make an inquiry on his behalf at the U.S. consulate to try to get info about your case.   

21 minutes ago, Family said:

Can you please answer : Did YOU talk to the officer about the misrepresentation? Did you give your evidence? 

The Consular Officer took all my evidence, he gave me the impression that he did not have my previous file or that my case seems to be difficult to give a decision immediately, he only asked one question what is my date of birth. He was in a big hurry he just wanted to take my proof no time to discuss

50 minutes ago, SalishSea said:

Your father (a USC/LPR, right?) lives in a congressional district and also has two U.S. senators from the state where he resides.   Your father can reach out to them, and they can make an inquiry on his behalf at the U.S. consulate to try to get info about your case.   

Yes, LPR. Thanks 

9 hours ago, F007 said:

Yes, they did, I updates Ds-260, new medical, Police Certificate, He kept my passport

You may get lucky and they pull back the misrep inadmissibility..but as another noted , it’s rare.

You cannot afford to let your case go into the black hole again without raising the CSPA issue. 

So try to email consulate claim to CSPA and get legal help if they sit on case , refuse to give you an updated WRITTEN decision ( not just a phone call ) in case they stick to inadmissibility charge . 

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, DanAlee said:

@F007 any updates?  

During the interview the CO asked me just one question "how old are you" after he took all my documents including DNA test report and passport saying that the embassy will call me more than 4 months later the embassy responds to emails with only one answer "your case still under Administrative process please wait"  I don't know what to do anymore

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Looks like you’re in administrative processing. 
Is this the embassy of Congo, Kinshasa? They are apparently really slow.
Nothing to do but continue to wait and email them every month! Try contacting your state senator to help contact the embassy as well. 
I sent in my police clearance certificate and passport for review two months ago and I am still waiting. 

Hoping you hear good news soon. Keep us updated! 

33 minutes ago, DanAlee said:

I’m sorry you’re going through this. Looks like you’re in administrative processing. 
Is this the embassy of Congo, Kinshasa? They are apparently really slow.
Nothing to do but continue to wait and email them every month! Try contacting your state senator to help contact the embassy as well. 
I sent in my police clearance certificate and passport for review two months ago and I am still waiting. 

Hoping you hear good news soon. Keep us updated! 

@F007

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.