Roy an Panitta

I134 Help

3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hello im sure this topic has been covered else ware but iv not been aboe to find my specific questions so if the moderators need to move the thread please do.. 

Im currently hand writing an finishing up my I134 for our interview scheduled for Jan 5th 2024 in Bangkok Thailand an iv got a few questions.

1- Their will be alot of open or blank boxes like in Part 6 an Part 7 about the Preparers information (if not the Petitioner) an such, can i just leave that all blank or should i N/A all of it. Same thing in Part 2 Beneficiaries Assets as she will have non to list.

2- Do I have to do a I134 for my fiancé and her 12YO daughter separately?  With her name as the beneficiary?

3- Part 2 #13 Beneficiary's Income:  Here do i list my beneficiaries full name an DOB even tho she will have no income? Also her 12YO daughter will be coming to the interview an leaving with my fiance do i put her full name an DOB with $0 income.. Also do i put $0 or write NONE in the income box

4- Part 3 #8 Other Information:  i'm not sure about the USCUS Online Account Number i did creat an account with USCIS at My USCIS to track our progress an such is that the account their talking about. I cant seem to find any account number associated with that account? Also it says (if any) so if i just leave it blank would be ok?

5- Part 3 #14 Income:  My yearly income is 74k a year. Im sending my W2's for 2021 that shows my regular yearly income of 74k. My W2's for 2022 are 64k  because of all the time traveling back an forth to Thailand an my 2023 income will be about 7k less than that because of the same reason. So Our interview is Jan 5 which will be to early for the 2023 W2's an taxes. Will it be ok to just send my W2's for 21 an 22 cause we wont have the 23's before the interview?

Im also gonna send my Reserve checking account statement that has 48k in it.  So im wondering if this is gonna be enough to send as I really i dont have anything else until Early Feb when we close on our new house?  I did check the USCIS site an the HHS Poverty Guideline of 125% for a house hold of 3 is 31,075. Im looking for confirmation just in case their is something else out there that im missing.

6- Income Documents for Part 3 #14- i'm sending to the interview my W2's 2021, 2022, My Reserve Checking Account Statement,  A letter from my company verifying my employment date of employment an hourly income. Also im sending a letter that my company does. Its a petitioners letter for the USCIS called (USCIS letter of support). Also an Employment Data Report that shows my yearly income an variations to income. 

Is their anything else i should send other than the filled out I134?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline

I also have one other question:

Part 3 #21- INTEND TO PROVIDE SPECIFIC CONTRABUTIONS TO THE BENEFICIARY:

Theirs to boxes to check

1- INTEND 

2- DO NOT INTEND TO MAKE SPECIFIC CONTRIBUTIONS TO THE SUPPORT OF THE BEBEFICIARY

I checked Do not intend and then in the additional information box at the bottom of the  question i put in 1 sentence.  We are getting married an i intend to support the beneficiary with 100% of my resources.

wondering about any thoughts... 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.