Stingy

Status now shows "Document Deliver Information:" from "Your passport is still with US Embassy/Consulate"

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

New to the forum. Could not find a specific thread on this question. Here’s my experience and my question. Hopefully, someone from this site could provide some clues, answers, or any info that would make sense.

We were interviewed on 15 Sept 2023 and the consul said the employment offer is less than what was required for a family of 3 so he gave us a white sheet 221g form and told me to provide the updated letter with more than what is required and to include our passports and the sheet when submitting the document. On 5 October 2023, I submitted the updated, notarized letter together with our passports and the white 221g via the official courier (LBC in the Philippines). On 10 October 2023, I checked USTRAVELDOCS website and it shows that “Your passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate” status. I also checked CEAC site and it shows “Refused” with the usual notes about 221g completion. On 16 October, the status on CEAC changed to “Ready” (which it was previously before the interview) and the USTRAVELDOCS still showing that our passport is still with the US Embassy/Consulate. I checked again 19 October and it shows the same status. I also sent an email to passport status and it came back with “The current status of your passport is Delivered to Post.”

Yesterday, 23 October 2023, I checked the status on USTRAVELDOCS and it only has the blank, “Document Delivery Information:” I checked the CEAC site and it is still showing, “Ready.” I also emailed passport status and it now returns with, “There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.”

I am very anxious at this point about our passports and whether or not we are denied visa. I have not contacted the USTRAVELDOC support yet and I have not inquired using the feedback on my profile. I would appreciate if someone could provide helpful information or at least point me to the right link or forum to understand what’s going on. Would appreciate any thoughts and feedback. Thank you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
20 hours ago, more00 said:

Yes nothing to worry about 

They have my passport, but my case is still refused, when can I check my passport status in USTRAVELDOCS? I checked now it says 

there is no update status available for this passport 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Stingy said:

Just a quick update for everyone. Today 27 October, I finally got the status updated on CEAC website that says, ISSUED. Just waiting for the passports to be returned and off we go.

That’s good congratulations my get Issued today hopefully Monday will pick it up

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.