wael253

when he said 1-2 months !

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

lastnight i was reading DOODLE topic telling us about her husband interview , while reading i have noticed that her husband interview was almost a copy of mine except the question about sex .. we both had the same consular ( the little black guy ) .. i have have been asked almost the same questions .. and by the end i have heared the same words ( 1-2 MONTHS )

and while me and my wife have been witing for over 2 months now , so let me tell you something about this 2 months thing ...

when he said 1-2 months .. we will call you

we have your name , we have your phone , and all you info

go and be sure .. it can take less .. it can't take more

there is no pain .. there is no hurt .. that won't be sore

maybe i was naive .. coz i did believe .. what he had to say

coz when we called the DOS .. to tell them about the 2 month .. they said there is no way

they said it usually takes .. up to 6 months .. we just need to pray

sure we had to ask .. why he said 2 months .. they said he likes to play

it's bad .. really sad .. it's shame

when somebody thinks it's a game

and for his game we pay

we pay in every tear .. we pay in every hurt .. we pay being apart .. we pay it every day

thousands of miles between us .. and all what remain is .. message , email , phone call

when i look at myself i see unavailable husband , out of service .. or call it whatever you call

FAIR ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESS .. that's all what i'm asking for

not a temporarily suspended husband for 6 months or even more

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
lastnight i was reading DOODLE topic telling us about her husband interview , while reading i have noticed that her husband interview was almost a copy of mine except the question about sex .. we both had the same consular ( the little black guy ) .. i have have been asked almost the same questions .. and by the end i have heared the same words ( 1-2 MONTHS )

and while me and my wife have been witing for over 2 months now , so let me tell you something about this 2 months thing ...

coz when we called the DOS .. to tell them about the 2 month .. they said there is no way

and for his game we pay

we pay in every tear .. we pay in every hurt .. we pay being apart .. we pay it every day

thousands of miles between us .. and all what remain is .. message , email , phone call

when i look at myself i see unavailable husband , out of service .. or call it whatever you call

Did they keep your passport?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Timeline

and for his game we pay

your good :thumbs:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

You are soo good with writing Wael... Keep doing it ... Im thinking about going to Egypt to be with Adam soon.... this waiting is making me nuts... gotta keep praying and waiting (F) -Tam

10407819_701840296558511_659086279075738

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

(L) My sweetheart (L)

You are in my heart and in my soul...you are always with me...believe in God and that there is a reason for all that is not understood or what we think we should have at this time...

Remember our destiny is written and we have no control over what will happen, when or how...Just know this a test of faith...and we have our love even if there is a distance...

Love is forever (L)

200552682v4_225x225_Front.jpg

I love reading the way you and your loved one expresses feelings. God has really gifted the two of you with expression, what a great talent. Thanks so very much for sharing as it brings much light to the lives here on VJ. May God continue to bless all even when it is trials as that is how we grow. Please don't misunderstand me I remember the hurt and pain that AR/AP bring to our lives and know that some of us have to endure more tiem then others and more tribulations, May love conquer all.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wael I enjoy reading your postings, you have a way w/words and expressing ur thoughts...and Jeanne Victoria it is beautiful really the way you both express your love for each other...After all isn't what this is all about...and I have to remain positive in this process and remember that in the end the wait is worth it I gain a soulmate and a love like no other...

thanks again both of you for your inspiring words!! :thumbs:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

and for his game we pay

I love ur words sooooooo Much man ... i really Love it because i feel the same i am unavailable Husband ,, i am out of service .. that waiting period is sooo Stupid ... I am from Egypt by the way and i have been waiting for 8 months and 9 days since the interview i had at the American Embassy on Nov 21 2006 and still NOTHING .. that is just a ###### ...

Good luck on ur journey ..

You are soo good with writing Wael... Keep doing it ... Im thinking about going to Egypt to be with Adam soon.... this waiting is making me nuts... gotta keep praying and waiting (F) -Tam

Hey May i ask how long have u been waiting for ...

I had my interview on Nov21 2006 and i still heared nothing from the American Embassy in Cairo .. this is sooooo BAD to be away from ur wife/husband for that LONG .. this is really sooooooo Hard

Good luck on ur journey . NEVER GIVE UP .

Oh Wale your words are so true :crying: I swear you should be a writer.

May i ask when did ur hubby have his interview at the american embassy in Cairo ...

I had my interview on Nov21 2006 and i still heared Nothing .. all what they did is that sending someone to my house to ask my family about my wife and if they know about her or not .... and that happend something like 40 days ago and since that i heared NOTHING ...

Good luck on ur journey

Timeline
Oh Wale your words are so true :crying: I swear you should be a writer.

May i ask when did ur hubby have his interview at the american embassy in Cairo ...

I had my interview on Nov21 2006 and i still heared Nothing .. all what they did is that sending someone to my house to ask my family about my wife and if they know about her or not .... and that happend something like 40 days ago and since that i heared NOTHING ...

Good luck on ur journey

This thread might help you out a bit: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...t&p=1082835

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

i had my interview at 23th of May .. yes i haven't waited how long some other people did .. but when you have been told 1-2 months , then someone else comes and tell you that you have to wait at least 6 months here it's different story .. and the worse after that when you hear somebody confirming that there is no time frame for the AP , so here we realize that there is no time frame for how long we have to stay unavailable husbands .

they got the control , but we still have options , my love is coming within 2 months to stay with me .

so they can play their stupid games as much as they want but they can never beat us

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.