Satellite

Suggestion

16 posts in this topic

Being married to a younger Arab Muslim, I can assure you I am not unfamiliar with stereotypes and judgements. :)

I'm sure. After spending over a year in the Middle East, I've seen first hand how the "terrorists" treat their women. It's still nothing though compared to how all of us fat old bald guys here in the Russia Forum keep our wives chained to the stove, only releasing them long enough to use for sex or do our laundry. "She's lucky I brought her here and saved her from the factory."

I can't believe "average" Americans fall for this kind of #######!

anyway I am going to pop in from time to time

Excellent! Hope to see you here adding some more posts. It's been speculated the MENA forum is the alter ego of the Russia forum, so you'll probably fit in quite nicely. Something about being discriminated against seems to unite people!

Slim, you're alright my friend. You got your $hit together. I like Americans that have years of Russian experience and know what they're talking about. By the way, you seem like a great couple. Where's the photos?? You been around a while. Why no pics to show? Sorry, back to topic......

I tried uploading pics to VJ one day and after about 40 minutes of waiting, I decided to give up. (That was a long time ago, before the site upgrade. Maybe if I get a chance this weekend, I'll post some here.) My online photos are all easily viewed at http://www.myspace.com/bradleysettle You may have to create a profile to view my pictures. I'm not sure. Anyway, if you don't have one, create one! Add me as your first friend. It's a free online thing, and it's becoming quite popular. I like it cause it's free and easy, so I'll use it to display pics. There are also some on my Friendster profile and you can find that through my MySpace. And maybe soon.... you can see some here on VJ as well!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.