Elays

How long did you have to wait for USCIS to approve your case after RFE?🤔

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Hi guys! We got a RFE notification on JULY 20, we are currently waiting for the RFE letter to arrive📬, but I wonder how long does USCIS usually take to approve or deny (hopefully not🥲) the cases after they receive the RFE documents?

How was your experience? Thank you all❤️

Edited by Elays

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

Mines was approved after around 5 to 10 days.. not long at all. it all depends on what was RFE

Oh wow that was fast! We suppose our RFE is related to my bf court criminal records (a DUI and a dismissed case)...we didnt know we had to send them with the initial petition...we just sent a DOJ background check bcs we thougth that was enough

Edited by Elays

8 minutes ago, Elays said:

Oh wow that was fast! We suppose our RFE is related to my bf court criminal records (a DUI and a dismissed case)...we didnt know we had to send them with the initial petition...we just sent a DOJ background check bcs we thougth that was enough

i Did the same thing!!! But! you need to get a certificate of deposition. get that!  mines only cost $5.00

Edited by Gary Rich

Timeline
1 hour ago, Gary Rich said:

i Did the same thing!!! But! you need to get a certificate of deposition. get that!  mines only cost $5.00

Oh wow! my bf got his court documents, he had to pay 90$ and they gave him around 20 pages for both cases, at the end of each case they put the court stamp, date and the clerck signature...I hope thats enough if USCIS request them

Timeline
1 hour ago, Gary Rich said:

For example for the dismissal case, the deposition is showed this way

IMG_20230725_145956.jpg

4 minutes ago, Elays said:

Oh wow! my bf got his court documents, he had to pay 90$ and they gave him around 20 pages for both cases, at the end of each case they put the court stamp, date and the clerck signature...I hope thats enough if USCIS request them

All it cost is 5 bucks.. some cases 10 bucks.. he should have just gone to the clerk and asked for a certificate of deposition.. simple.. that's what I did. In fact, I did mines from out of state.

On that certificate, it would have given him detailed information about his case with the Clerks stamp on it... simple 

Just now, Elays said:

For example for the dismissal case, the deposition is showed this way

IMG_20230725_145956.jpg

same difference.. he just paid a bit more than he needed to.. does it have the clerk's stamp seal?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

same difference.. he just paid a bit more than he needed to.. does it have the clerk's stamp seal?

At the end of each case the clerk put this....its enough? 🥺

IMG_20230725_150738.jpg

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Gary Rich said:

All it cost is 5 bucks.. some cases 10 bucks.. he should have just gone to the clerk and asked for a certificate of deposition.. simple.. that's what I did. In fact, I did mines from out of state.

On that certificate, it would have given him detailed information about his case with the Clerks stamp on it... simple 

In the documents court gave to my bf It shows dates, trials, names of the judges, when he was released...I hope thats enough

For the DUI It even has a paper stating my bf did the DUI program for 3 months 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.