KevFabi

Could my I-129 n I-130 be deneid cuz of my overstayed?

2 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hiii ...I know sounds crazy but I can stop thinking...

I know probably I have to file for a waiver I-601 after I got my I-129 or I-130 approval after a interview...

But the question is , could this be a problem for me???

Can they denied my I-130 or I-129 before interview because of this???

Have anybody been thru this? Please share with me !!!

I'm preparing already my waiver, it's crazy, lots of pressure, lots of headaches..

But now after I got my head off the I-129 (finally I got the NOA1) I've start to work on my waiver again...and this think can get of my mind...If anybody can help me with some info..I really appreciate!

Thanks .... helpsmilie.gif

NVC TIMELINE:

Nov 23, 2007 - Case # assigned RDJ #

Dec 03, 2007 - DS3032/AOS fee generated

Dec 04, 2007 - DS3032 sent by email

Dec 04, 2007 - AOS fee bill (self created by Jame's shortcut) sent

Dec 05, 2007 - Aos fee processed

Dec 03, 2007 - I-864 + IV bill generated

Dec 11, 2007 - I-864 package sent

Dec 13, 2007 - IV bill sent

Feb 22, 2008 - interview WAIVER required

Lima/Peru WAIVER

Mar 12, 2008 - waier delivered at RIO w/ interview

Sep 01, 2008 - waiver approved

Oct 14, 2008 - Rio interview to get the visa (wrong date)

Nov 19, 2008 - Got the visa again with the right date finally

Nov 25, 2008 - arrived in MY HOUSE....umbelivable....i'have no words for the moment...it's tooo go good to be true.

Dec 03, 2008 - Got my social security

Dec 17, 2008 - Got my GREEN CARD....yuhuuuuuu....

ALHAMDULILLAH!!!!

GOD IS TOO GOOD....GOD IS THE MOST POWERFULL BLESS I HAVE IN MY LIFE

Allahu Akbar!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
Hiii ...I know sounds crazy but I can stop thinking...

I know probably I have to file for a waiver I-601 after I got my I-129 or I-130 approval after a interview...

But the question is , could this be a problem for me???

Can they denied my I-130 or I-129 before interview because of this???

Have anybody been thru this? Please share with me !!!

I'm preparing already my waiver, it's crazy, lots of pressure, lots of headaches..

But now after I got my head off the I-129 (finally I got the NOA1) I've start to work on my waiver again...and this think can get of my mind...If anybody can help me with some info..I really appreciate!

Thanks .... helpsmilie.gif

Are you asking if the petition itself can be denied due to an overstay? No. As long as you have met the requirements of the petitions, they will be approved. Even petitions for illegal immigrats or people with visa ineligibilities are approved. The problem will arise at the consular interview where your visa will be denied (assuming you had more than 180 days of illegal presence). It appears you are already prepared for this, so no need to worry about the actual petition approval.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.