TBoneTX

The Big IR-1/CR-1 DQ'd Message Group (Part V)

798 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 10/17/2023 at 8:30 AM, Shades8 said:

I’m also wondering if October letters have gone out yet.  Should be this week I think.  I keep checking the Consular Ops website, but the last update is still from September.  

Can you share what the Consular Ops site is/shows? I haven't heard of it and would be interested in checking it out. Our DQ was Aug 18 so anxiously waiting. 

6 minutes ago, tonyrako said:

Can you share what the Consular Ops site is/shows? I haven't heard of it and would be interested in checking it out. Our DQ was Aug 18 so anxiously waiting. 

I check this page and they have an update on immigrant interviews they are scheduling based on DQ month under the second Q) bullet https://ca.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/consular-operations-updates/

our DQ dates are close, mine is Aug 23.  

Timeline

Good morning, I'm not a frequent user of this site so please forgive me. I find the site very helpful but we try to stay away and be patient, but we're really hoping to be together for the holidays this year. We have a 15 month old daughter and have been apart for most of her life 😪. Our status on CEAC shows "Completed" for the application and we did get our DQ email on Aug 18. Other fields on CEAC show "Accepted".  I just want to make sure this is how the status should read for others that have been at this point. Thank you in advance, hoping for good news for all of us soon.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Shades8 said:

I check this page and they have an update on immigrant interviews they are scheduling based on DQ month under the second Q) bullet https://ca.usembassy.gov/embassy-consulates/consular-operations-updates/

our DQ dates are close, mine is Aug 23.  

Thank you! Hoping we both receive good news soon! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, tonyrako said:

Good morning, I'm not a frequent user of this site so please forgive me. I find the site very helpful but we try to stay away and be patient, but we're really hoping to be together for the holidays this year. We have a 15 month old daughter and have been apart for most of her life 😪. Our status on CEAC shows "Completed" for the application and we did get our DQ email on Aug 18. Other fields on CEAC show "Accepted".  I just want to make sure this is how the status should read for others that have been at this point. Thank you in advance, hoping for good news for all of us soon.

That's how ours is. Now just have to wait for the interview letter, which doesn't appear to have gone out yet this month.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, 604vancouver said:

My husband and I DQ'd on Aug 3rd and are anxiously tracking this forum to see if anyone received ILs in October...

Doesn't seem like they've gone out yet. I've seen others say both the third Wednesday of the month, or between 10th and 20th of the month. Don't think there's much rhyme or reason to this buncha nonsense lol

Timeline
4 hours ago, HoneyBadger26 said:

That's how ours is. Now just have to wait for the interview letter, which doesn't appear to have gone out yet this month.

Thank you, I appreciate it 

Timeline
4 hours ago, HoneyBadger26 said:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV Does your status still say "At NVC" when you use this link? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, tonyrako said:

https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?App=IV Does your status still say "At NVC" when you use this link? 

Yep - it's waiting "At NVC" for an interview slot at the consulate :) It will say that until the consulate interview is scheduled.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.