Eandy

April 2023 I-130 Filers

129 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Vicnic said:

Online time frame went from taking longer than expected to six months today Hubby checked and guess what was in the document section? APPROVAL!!!! 

We had just started looking at other options yesterday because we were so tired of not being together. I guess the universe heard us.

felcitations!!! ouiiiii!!! 

Congratulations to you and your husband

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Vicnic said:

Online time frame went from taking longer than expected to six months today Hubby checked and guess what was in the document section? APPROVAL!!!! 

We had just started looking at other options yesterday because we were so tired of not being together. I guess the universe heard us.

Congratulations! That means that my statistical guess earlier wasn't wrong. I quoted a week and it happened exactly on the 6th day. Congratulations 

Timeline
21 hours ago, Vicnic said:

Apparently the stats are not correct … 

we got told Canada was a faster approval 

that is clearly a load of ……..

My statistics turned out to be correct 😊. It happened exactly on the 6th day.

I'm so happy for you 😇

2 hours ago, Eberechi said:

Congratulations! That means that my statistical guess earlier wasn't wrong. I quoted a week and it happened exactly on the 6th day. Congratulations 

You were  exactly right …. My case went to active review 2 today 

hubby checked randomly while we were on FT and we could my believe it 

now I have to sort out part 2 … lol

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Vicnic said:

You were  exactly right …. My case went to active review 2 today 

hubby checked randomly while we were on FT and we could my believe it 

now I have to sort out part 2 … lol

Congratulations once again! Up next to the NVC stage. Your hubby needs to file the NVC form for you once you receive a welcome letter from the NVC. The earlier the better. 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nigeria
Timeline
34 minutes ago, Mrs. Hamza said:

Yes! Applied 04-10-2023. Active review since 10-06-2023. No updates since. 

Im a green card holder and hubby is in Pakistan. 

Hate to be the one to tell you this but as a Permanent Resident the wait time is a little bit longer for y’all. do well to check the case processing tool at https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hamza said:

Yes! Applied 04-10-2023. Active review since 10-06-2023. No updates since. 

Im a green card holder and hubby is in Pakistan. 

10th of April 2023 correct?

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mrs. Hamza said:

Anyone else with an active review and nothing after? Really happy for everyone who got approved but it makes me nervous that everyone who filed in April 2023 is getting approved and I’m getting no updates. Getting nervous at this point. 

Please don't be... you should get approved from now to June

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Eberechi said:

Probably from now to towards ending of June. I pray you get approved sooner

@Mrs. Hamza is a green card holder, not a USC - so different processing times as linked to above. There just isn't the same priority given to spouses of LPR's, as there is no visa available to them for several years anyway. Even once the I-130 is approved they've still got a long wait ahead before they are eligible for a visa, so priority is given to other I-130's.

Edited by appleblossom

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.