Thersch

Fiance & Marriage Visa's

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey Guys! To those who just started their journey and are not really sure what they doing or what they have to do next, I have one good solution for you..

My then fiance (now my husband) bought 2 Books (1 for each of us) to help us go through the process and it actually did so now we're thinking of selling these books to help those who are going the process - fiance or marriage visa. We have Two FIANCE & MARRIAGE VISA'S - A COUPLE'S GUIDE TO U.S IMMIGRATION 3rd Edition by Attorney Ilona Bray. This book has 4.5 ratings on amazon. We bought this for a little over $30 each and we're just gonna sell them half the price or i dont know, just give us your offer. The other one will be cheaper since I read it million times(talking about paranoia! lol) and outlined some stuff but the other one (my hubbys copy) is like new (that tells us he wasnt really reading that one!!) He made me do all the reading! lol

This Book and the Visa Journey site, you wont really need an attorney!

So guys, if you want these, E-mail me..

Thanks!

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further

from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

* July 19 '06 - I-129F Sent to TSC

* Aug. 08 '06 - NOA1 Received

* Sept. 19 '06 - NOA2 Approved

* Sept. 24 '06 - NOA2 Received

* Oct. 12 '06 - Left NVC and Sent to USE in Manila

* Oct. 18 '06 - Received the Letter fr. NVC

* Oct. 23 '06 - USE in Manila Received our Case

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

* Jan. 24 '06 - CFO Seminar

* Jan.25-26 '07- Medical Exam

* Feb. 15 '07 - INTERVIEW (APPROVED!)

* Feb. 22 '07 - Visa Recieved

* March 2 '07 - Fly to San Francisco to meet my Munchkins!!!

* March 7 '07 - Fly together to Memphis (Home)

* March 15 '07 - Wedding Day

AOS Journey

* May 22 '07 - AOS Sent to Chicago

* May 23 '07 - Chicago Received

* May 29 '07 - NOA1 Received

* June 18 '07 - Biometrics

* July 16 '07 - Case Transferred to CSC

Timeline

up

"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further

from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will."

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

AOS Journey

Filed: Timeline
You can't really be soliciting the board like this imo....

From the TOS:

No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through the Service or to any persons or entities identified via Visajourney.com any Content or material containing solicitations or advertising of any kind without the express prior written permission of Visajourney.com. Lawyers and law firms are prohibited from soliciting employment from prospective clients through the Forums or any of its interactive features. In the discussion forums you may discuss or recommend third-party Web sites, goods or services, so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such Web sites, products or services, or the recommendation of such.

Timeline

Oh, Sorry. I didnt know.. :innocent:

* Dec. 22 '06 - Packet 4

AOS Journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.