OnPoint

EB2-NIW Waiting for Interview Letter in London 2023

582 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

There is not set time for AP

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, Am2024 said:

I know , I mean is there any body here who has the experience regarding the length of administrative processing ? 

So far what I have seen. If everything is fine, its usually 2-3 days. however, I have also seen some people undergo this process for long time. I am also in same process now. I am also hoping that it wont take long. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Am2024 said:

I know , I mean is there anybody here who has the experience regarding the length of administrative processing ? 

Many of us have seen lots of cases.

Your Lawyer maybe able to help.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

12 hours ago, Boiler said:

There is not set time for AP

46 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

So far what I have seen. If everything is fine, its usually 2-3 days. however, I have also seen some people undergo this process for long time. I am also in same process now. I am also hoping that it wont take long. 

Are you now in the process of Adminisrative processing ? If so , could you please whether you had any updates so far ? 

6 hours ago, As2024 said:

Are you now in the process of Adminisrative processing ? If so , could you please whether you had any updates so far ? 

It just started yesterday. I will update you once i notice changes 

43 minutes ago, As2024 said:

You can check your status at ceac website and see when is last updated . I will also inform you once I see new update . 

it was updated yesterday from ready to administrative processing. My interview was only on march 21. 😅

9 hours ago, As2024 said:

I know , I mean is there any body here who has the experience regarding the length of administrative processing ? 

Some people are only a week, some are months or even years. Everybody's case is different. 

Were you told the reason for it, were you asked to submit any other documents?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Some people are only a week, some are months or even years. Everybody's case is different. 

I assume a TCN

25 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

it was updated yesterday from ready to administrative processing. My interview was only on march 21. 😅

Just to say everybody has that - that just means the final step after interview and before the visa is sent to be printed. That's very different to being given a 221g which is 'proper' Admin Processing. My Admin Processing status only lasted a couple of hours before it changed to Issued (visa printed) - if you weren't given a 221g or DS-5535 then hopefully yours will change soon too. Good luck. 

26 minutes ago, snm2212 said:

My interview was on 15 march , 2 days ago was last update , but status is still refuse and has not been changed to “adminisrative processing “ . They sent you email and wanted you to complete DS5535 and resend it to them ? If so , you did it ? 

4 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Yes , they asked me to complete 5535. For you ? 

2 minutes ago, appleblossom said:

Just to say everybody has that - that just means the final step after interview and before the visa is sent to be printed. That's very different to being given a 221g which is 'proper' Admin Processing. My Admin Processing status only lasted a couple of hours before it changed to Issued (visa printed) - if you weren't given a 221g or DS-5535 then hopefully yours will change soon too. Good luck. 

i was told approved after interview and nothing was given to me or asked. Hopefully i will receive passport soon. Anxious though 😅

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.