badwolfxi

NVC Case Number Is The Wrong Embassy

87 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

@Jaykeed thanks man! see the core of the issue is anxiety which I had amplified by some meds I am taking for my ear infection. today the folks at consulate responded and even thou I have sent them three emails + 1 from my fiancée in under 7 days;(I know horrible thing to do but anxiety have no logic or sense)  they were nice about it, acknowledged the emails we sent and advised that they "send a collective pre-interview instruction to all applicant, and never received any issues about medical" and was told to work with the clinic to complete the medical.  very nice well written response actually;  which makes me believe the folks that operate over there are simply outnumbered by the applications.

So yeah that's that.

I have went on an online tantrum 🥴 freaking out and I do formally blame the 2400 mg of guaifenesin I am taking daily for my ears.   

• 5 months later...
Timeline

Hello everyone, my fiance will be getting the medical exam next week at Doha Clinic . Just had a couple questions so we can be better prepared for it.

1. How much is the medical exam?
2. Did they ask for all the documents or just some?

I wasn't asked for the I-130 but I we will still fill it out and so she can bring it to the interview

Timeline
1 hour ago, Yonas and Selama said:

Hello everyone, my fiance will be getting the medical exam next week at Doha Clinic . Just had a couple questions so we can be better prepared for it.

1. How much is the medical exam?
2. Did they ask for all the documents or just some?

I wasn't asked for the I-130 but I we will still fill it out and so she can bring it to the interview

It was about 1400 rials when my wife had to do the medical about a little over a year ago. The documents she brought was just the stuff the requested. I think it was the main things like personal documents i.e., identification, and the interview letter. I would just bring anything that proves you're there to get a medical for a visa that you have received an invitation to be interviewed for.

Timeline
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, badwolfxi said:

It was about 1400 rials when my wife had to do the medical about a little over a year ago. The documents she brought was just the stuff the requested. I think it was the main things like personal documents i.e., identification, and the interview letter. I would just bring anything that proves you're there to get a medical for a visa that you have received an invitation to be interviewed for.

Perfect thanks, also the Aramex registeration is confusing me. I read your experience and you said they told you to select anything for "Select Visa Class"? 

1. Which one did you pick? 

The pdf instruction says to pick B11.

2. Is "Priority Date" the date they approved the case? 

Edited by Yonas and Selama

Timeline
16 minutes ago, badwolfxi said:

Also did you have to make an appointment with the hospital?

Timeline
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Yonas and Selama said:

Perfect thanks, also the Aramex registeration is confusing me. I read your experience and you said they told you to select anything for "Select Visa Class"? 

1. Which one did you pick? 

The pdf instruction says to pick B11.

2. Is "Priority Date" the date they approved the case? 

1. We picked a random one, it doesn't matter, just has to be the correct category. Non-immigrant visa class

2. Disregard priority date, make sure to check you're in the correct category. Non-immigrant visa class

9 minutes ago, Yonas and Selama said:

Also did you have to make an appointment with the hospital?

You should call the hospital and let them know. They'll set it up for you.

Edited by badwolfxi

Timeline
46 minutes ago, badwolfxi said:

1. We picked a random one, it doesn't matter, just has to be the correct category. Non-immigrant visa class

2. Disregard priority date, make sure to check you're in the correct category. Non-immigrant visa class

You should call the hospital and let them know. They'll set it up for you.

sorry still a tad bit confused, what about this ?

picked nonimmigrant visa > | this screen |

Would I select "QID Holder"?  I feel like this is the right one

image.thumb.png.9762135dc74fd88e893af1ba7dc3d4c8.png

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yonas and Selama said:

sorry still a tad bit confused, what about this ?

picked nonimmigrant visa > | this screen |

Would I select "QID Holder"?  I feel like this is the right one

image.thumb.png.9762135dc74fd88e893af1ba7dc3d4c8.png

We just pulled the email from them, they literally told us you can use ANY option listed. It's just for registration of your address, it doesn't need to be the exact visa

Timeline
Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, badwolfxi said:

We just pulled the email from them, they literally told us you can use ANY option listed. It's just for registration of your address, it doesn't need to be the exact visa

Just figured it out. 

immigrant visas > k visas > k1 > personal data

should of just had the right directions in the email

image.thumb.png.ab3109bc012871aecf85bdea9d6592ac.png

context

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yonas and Selama said:

Just figured it image.thumb.png.ab3109bc012871aecf85bdea9d6592ac.png

Oh wait hang on just remembered this, have you clicked on the top option for address registration?

Timeline
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Yonas and Selama said:

Just figured it out. 

immigrant visas > k visas > k1 > personal data

should of just had the right directions in the email

image.thumb.png.ab3109bc012871aecf85bdea9d6592ac.png

It's coming back to me, there's two steps to do here, one would be going through that k-1 visa form which is basically just going to have you pay the visa fee. But I believe you still need to go back after you finish that and choose the address registration option for the actual aramex requirement. Let me know if this is correct, it's been a while haha.

Edited by badwolfxi

Timeline
Posted (edited)

They are requiring us to get immunization record for the medical exam, which is the covid vaccine certificate. The only problem is the website where you download the vaccination certificate from doesn't work. 

Has anyone experienced this as well?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.